Chapter 7

MAY

It had been two weeks since I've been going to my tutoring sessions and I've been thinking about AJ a lot... Even sexually.

I had to admit she was fine, she had curly brown hair, nice light brown eyes, and a smile that was oh so charming.

But did that make me a lesbian? I never thought about any other girl like that except for her. I don't know why I was so drawn to her. Was it because she was such a down to earth person?

She had told me her plans about opening up her own group home for
LGBT teens and I thought that was so sweet of her to do that.

I don't know if I should talk to Dee about this? She had never said anything mean about gay people but what would she think if I told her all the thins that were going though my mind. Would she think that I was a lesbian? Would she judge me?

It was now 3 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't get AJ out my mind. I was having sexual thoughts about her and I'm pretty sure I was wet but I didn't want to masterbate with Jazmine in the other room. There might be a chance that she might wake up.

But I couldn't handle this feeling anymore I was so horny so I put my hand inside of my panties and I was definitely wet. I rubbed on my clit and I bit my lip.

"Oooh." I moaned softly

I pictured AJ on top of me, kissing me all over my body, then I imagined her finger on my clit rubbing it back and forth and as I was imagining it I was doing it to myself as well, I let out a few moans before you know it I stuck my finger inside myself.

"Ahhhh yessss!!" I said as I was fingering myself.

I was about to climax but then I heard a door open and I immediately stopped what I was doing. I saw Jazmine walk towards me as she was rubbing her eyes.

"Jazmine what are you doing up so late sweetie?" I said as I was catching my breath.

"Mommy I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" Jazmine asked

"Yeah sure sweetie." I said.

Jazmine climbed in the bed with me an snuggled her body right next to mine.

"Mommy do you ever have nightmares?" Jazmine asked me

"Yeah baby I do. I remember I had a nightmare about this big furry red monster he kept chasing me and I couldn't get away from him." I said

"That's so scary! Let's not talk about this anymore." Jazmine said

I giggled "okay sweetie"

"I love you mommy." Jazmine said

"I love you too sweetie." I said

And just like that Jazmine drifted off to sleep. But I still couldn't go back to sleep, I was about to bust a nut and Jazmine walked in but thankfully she didn't catch me.

I still couldn't get AJ out of my mind. There was a lot of confusion in my head. I never thought or felt this way about a girl before but there was something about AJ that was different.

********

"So you like girls now?" Dee asked.

I rolled my eyes "See I knew I shouldn't had said anything to you."

I was starting to regret telling Dee how I was feeling about AJ. Now I felt like she was judging me.

"Look I'm just trying to understand what you're telling me. Dee said "I'm not judging you or anything, I really don't care if you're lesbian or not. This is just a surprise for me."