Chapter 4

Getting lost in Jungkook's eyes was probably one of the best things that he has have ever felt. It was like he forgot about everything around him, entering a alternate universe; euphoria. The smile not leaving his face once, despite the fact he had become so clammy from the pit of anxiety that had formed in his stomach.

"H-hey.. I didn't get your name back there, may I ask what it is?"

Almost instantly Jimin comes back into reality as if being hit with a brick, "O-oh I'm Jimin.. and you don't have to tell me who you are because I know you're Jungkook, right?", 'shit' was all Jimin could think of. He could only wince at how stupid he was to say that. It must've been creepy, as if he was some stalker or something.

"Oh! Correct! You must know my sister, right?"

Asking that question was possibly one of the stupidest things. It was as if asking him if the sun existed. Of course he knew his sister. Unfortunately. Jimin could only nod his head slowly as a fake smile was displayed on his face. Just the mention of her name in his head caused him to grimace. He couldn't deny that he was scared that Jungkook would be like her.

As the slow song came to an end, Jungkook flashed him a shy smile, separating themselves slightly. "Jimin.. can we maybe, go out for coffee one day?"

Jimin could only smile widely before nodding, earning him a large smile in return before Jungkook reached into his pocket to pull out a folded napkin with his number on it, as if it was already planned. After taking the napkin from his large hands, the taller soon disappeared in to the crowd of other people.

Not only did he receive Jungkook's number, he received multiple glares across the room. However, Jimin didn't even take it into account. He was still gazing at the empty spot in front of him where Jungkook stood just minutes ago. Smiling widely.

---------------------

Jimin had Jungkook's number already saved in his phone, but of course, he was way too shy to make the first move. He knew there would be no other way for them to speak since Jungkook didn't have his number but, he was a mess. He couldn't even ask a cute waiter for napkin, let alone to ask Jungkook about that coffee date Jungkook had promised.

He sipped on his coffee bitterly as he overthought the situation. The familiar taste of coffee had been almost blurred out, he had forgotten how to appreciate it because his mind was always too busy thinking about Jungkook.

"Jimin.. Jimin!" Eungyeol whispered, nudging the side of Jimin's arm which switched his brain back on

"What?" Jimin said flustered, an eyebrow lifted as he spoke, the only response he received was another nudge before she faced the front, Jimin's eyes soon following to see Jungkook and the other friend which seemed familiar. He wanted to die.

Out of all days, why today? It was one of those relaxing Sundays, the ones where it was slightly chilly, the ones where you'd wear massive sweaters and simple black leggings. Simple. He hid his face with his hands which were covered with his oversized sweater till his fingertips. Only allowing his eyes to peek through.

"What are you waiting for?" Eungyeol whispered

"No, I can't talk to him now!"

"Are you serious? He's interested so why are you wasting this?"

Jimin could only shoot her an annoyed look before she started to pry Jimin's hands away from his face, only sparking a small fight, almost playing tug of war with his arms, warm substance spilling onto Jimin's shirt in the process.

"Come on!" Eungyeol yelled a bit to loudly before the two of them straightened themselves out.

Almost the whole cafe already staring at them, followed by one head which seemed to turn around to face the two. A smile appearing on the man's face as he approached them. "Jimin?" he said, followed by a dry chuckle.

Jimin could only hide, trying his best to cover the massive stain on his sweater. Not knowing if it was Jungkook who made his heart and chest feel all warm or the hot beverage previously spilled all over him. The rest of the cafe already getting on with their own conversation as the silence only lingered between the two, earning another nudge from Eungyeol. "Hi"

"I promised you a coffee date didn't I? Why didn't you call?" Jungkook said, his voice so calming and intriguing in every way possible. The smile on his face seeming so welcoming, warm. "You wouldn't mind if I stole Jimin for a bit would you?" Jungkook continued, facing Eungyeol, only receiving vigorous head shaking. He reached his hand out before taking Jimin's hand as he continued to hide the stain with his other arm. "Let's go on a walk"

The two made their way to a nearby park as Jungkook looked around, his arm wrapped around Jimin's narrow shoulders before slowly making it's way around to his petite waist. "Are you afraid of me?"

"W-what? No."

"Then why haven't you called me?"

"I-I was shy"

"You don't have to be shy, Jimin" Jungkook said smiling, letting go of Jimin's waist just to face him. Biting his lip slightly.

Jimin tried to hide his massive smile, looking down nervously, he could only chuckle slightly. "I-I'll try" he stuttered, struggling for the words to escape his mouth.

"If you're not scared of me, why are you stuttering?" Jungkook giggled, secretly thinking that everything Jimin did was adorable, leaning closer to 'inspect' the latter. "Hmm?" he hummed.

Jimin chuckled, looking away because Jungkook was way too close, his heart was already beating quickly as it was. He was really scared of messing up with Jungkook, but there truly was another reason why he was stuttering, "I-I'm cold" he giggled as his lip quivered slightly.

"I can help you with that" Jungkook said, rubbing his hands together and exhaling into them before placing them on Jimin's cheeks, leaning in closer before closing his eyes and connecting their lips.

------------------

Guys omg this was so bad lmao I hope you guys aren't bored xD Also I haven't read through it so there's probably mistakes lol