Chapter 2 "Leaving Him."

Bondage

Hercules sat at the dining room table he and Laf had bought a couple months ago. He drank from the white mug he had made at pottery class, all while listening to the whimpers and moans coming from the room next door.
    After he finished his drink, he made his way to the living room to watch the show unfolding. His beautiful partner was in the center of the room. A rope, the lavender one the had bought at the sex shop a week ago, looked lovely against his skin. It was tied to a hook Hercules had installed when they first bought the apartment and then wrapped around Lafayette's wrists. Another rope, bright blue this time, was tied around his ankles and attached to the same hook, leaving Lafayette's ankles high into the air.
    A cock ring was wrapped around his beautiful partner's cock and gold nipple clamps hung from his chest. A small black buttplug, barely pushing into his prostate left him incredibly unsatisfied. A dark red velvet blindfold covered Lafayette's eyes and a white ball gag was stuffed in his mouth. Hercules walked over to his boyfriend, making slow and deliberate footsteps. He kneeled down next to Lafayette and dragged his pointer finger slowly down his boyfriend's trembling spine.
    A muffled moan came from his submissive's mouth. Hercules stood up and slowly walked over to the cabinet, grabbing the remote that had come with the toys. He put the remote in his pocket and and kneeled down in front of Lafayette this time. He unhooked the gag from his mouth and as soon as he did so, pleas erupted from the frenchman's mouth
    "Merde, mon amour, please, fuck, let me come, please."
    Hercules let his fingers curl into the mane of curls surrounding his boyfriend's head like a halo and pull. A sudden scream was forced out of Lafayette's mouth, which then curled back into a sob. He slowly pulled the blindfold off of his partner's eyes and if he was a weaker man he would have come on the spot. Laf was wrecked. His eyes were blurred with tears and only a small ring of brown was left because of how wide his pupils were blown.
    Only a single word seemed to be left in Lafayette's vocabulary. "Please."
    Hercules stroked from Laf's neck to lower back, never touching his cock, before slipping the blindfold back on. Hercules stood from his kneeling position and smiled. He reached into his pocket and flipped the tiny switch from 0 to 10.
    A scream came from his partner as the buttplug and cockring all started vibrating as high as they could possibly could at once. Hercules sat down at the small chair facing Lafayette and put the remote on the table. He wouldn't torture Laf too much longer. Only an hour, maybe two. He wasn't a cruel man after all.