To Be Continued...... Continued

"Well, this is new." Is the first thing that came out of John Laurens mouth.

"Shut up! Just come here already, you little shit." Alex retorted, in a playful manner.

"Well that isn't how we get the things that we want, now is it, baby boy?" John smiled, the last lingering words came out as a drawl, a temptation.

"No, but I usually get what I want, arguably." Alex said, the words dripping of seduction. He was determined to mask his nervousness. 

"Sure you do." And with those words John marched over towards his lover, a bold stance set into his frame as he looked down at the shorter man.

"Such a tease!" Alex gushed, he was now conscious of what his hands were doing, they trailed up to the taller mana sides, his firm figure. His hands settled intertwined within the others curly, thicc hair before pulling him into a heated kiss. He taller man responded immediately, wrapping his arms around Alex's small body. Both forces collided, at first, very gently to test the others perference. Then it seemed as all tension broke, John had a more fluid start, pushing Alex flat onto the bed. Taking a second to look at him, then unbuttoning the several buttons on his shirt. 

"You have no clue how beautiful you are..." John murmured in a sultry voice. He bent down, kissing the pale skin gently. Alex couldn't be happier, he hummed contently, enjoying the feeling of warm flesh against his own. 

After a few minutes both men were fully naked, and -ahem- hard. The smell of sex filled the air.

"My lap, now." John said firmly. To which Alex responded quickly, sitting on his lap, both facing the same way. The need for prepping wasn't nessicary,  as they had also been enjoying themselves earlier in the week. John entered slowly, careful not to hurt his partner, knowing how crucial it was not to be too rough.

Alex winced, although he was used too, even loved this feeling, it still hurt sometimes. 

After a while John picked up pace, placing his head into the crook of Alex's shoulder, taking in the scent of paper, and ink. Each thrust was met with a whiney cry or moan from the bottom, eventually these moans came out as screams. Wishing not to draw attention to themselves, John placed a hand on Alex's  throat,  giving a small feeble squeeze.

"Quiet down love, the neighbors might hear you, though I'm sure you'd like that..." John said, tightening his grip on his lovers throat. Alex gave a strangled cry before cumming onto the sheets of their bed. John came not too long after that. 

The room was filled with the panting of both men. The silence was broken by a feeble whisper.

"T-That was amazing." Alex said, catching his breath.

"We are definitely doing that again."

I hope you all enjoy! I'm also thinking of a concept where you all comment the questions you'd like the ask anybody (characters) from Hamilton and I'll write them into an interview kind of story!