Im Back! (There is a fanfic in here)

(Sorry guys about not updating, my wattpad wasnt working for a while, but Im here to entertain you now! I am also making this Lams, sorry!)

"You want me to what?!" John said

"John, look dont embarrass me, I just want to try it, okay?"  Alexander shuffled his feet nervously, he had just gotten up the nerve to ask his long-term boyfriend to let him indulge in playing with one of his kinks. Choking. 

"No, Alex we both know I cant judge you, okay? I just dont want to hurt you, love." He said reaching for his hands, bringing them up to his lips, kissing them gently on the knuckle. 

"You are such a sap! You arent going to hurt me, I trust you." Alex said through a blush, looking away.

"Hey," He said softly, bringing his hand to his lovers face. "Look at me, Im more than willing to try it with you, but you need to let me know if I need to stop."

Alex smiled. He couldn't be any happier. 

"Of course!" He couldn't control his happiness, he wrapped his arms around John and tackled him onto the floor, peppering him with kisses. 

"Oh thank you, thank, you, thank you!"  

John laughed, and it was a sweet sound. Like a a clear sunny day, with birds singing, the wind moving through your hair. He almost didnt realize it when John kissed him. Almost. He kissed back quickly, not wanting to ruin the mood. He smiled into the kiss, this is were he was supose to be, right here in his lovers warmth. He may of audibly whined when John pulled away, the warmth lost. 

"Later princess, later." Was all John said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. A clear indicator he was already planning out their night together. Alex blushed and sputtered, opening his swollen lips, but no words came out. 

John stood up, and offered his hand to the smaller man. "Alright love, Ill be home after dinner, Hercules and Laf need me to check out a few of their new designs, try not to miss me too much!" He chuckled, amused by his own joke. 

'Thats right,'  Alex thought to himself, 'I forgot he had some stuff to do today.'

"Alright, Ill see you later!" He said trying to sound up beat. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Princess." He said. Then he left.

Alex held onto those words for as long as he could before then became a distant memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay calm yourself Alex, he is going to love it.'   He thought. He was wearing a emerald green lace bralette, it didn't cover anything as it was see through. Next up were the matching panties, held together at the sides by the same color silk bows.

He heard the door open, then shut. He heard the familiar sound of keys being put down.

"Babe? Where are you, hun?" He called out.

Alex stayed postioned on the bed, legs crossed and hands on his knees. The door was pushed up, to reveal a very shocked John Laurens.

TO BE CONTINUED