"Phone Call."

Hello my beautiful sinners, I'm back I'm so sorry about not posting in forever so if anyone has suggestions please comment also I'm super duper sorry for not posting.

"Babe come on I know you want this~." The aroused Frenchman whispered. He palm his lover through his pants.
" L-Laff I'm w-working!" Hercules cried.
"Is that suppose to be an excuse?" Laff smiled.
" No! I just need to get this pants design done by toda-" He was cut off as Laff slipped his hand into Hercules' pants and started to stroke his member.
" A-Ah~ fuck! Laff~"
"Herc? Hercules? Herc? Babe?"
Hercules was awoken by the one and only, Lafayette.
"Babe are you okay?" Lafayette asked struggling not to laugh.
"F-F-Fine, just a bad dream." He responded shakily 
"Hmm didn't seem like nothing, you mad those sweet noises again. Reminded me of last night." He smirk with a glint in his eye
"W-What?"
"Awww hun look at you all flustered!"
"Shut up!" Hercules yelled alittle harsher than intended.
Lafayette climbed onto his lap and smiled.
"Oh you don't mean that~" As he slowly unbuttoned Hercules' button down.
"Expecially since I know how hard you get when I moan." He wore a smug smile
Laff kissed his lovers now exposed skin, Hercules could still feel when his lips left their mark.
"Laf- ah~"
Laff's thin, nimble fingers snaked their way into Hercules' pants grabbing his now half-hard member.
"You kinky son of a bitch~" Herc smiled.
He flipped the two over and stripped himself of his clothing. He pulled down Lafayette's skinny jeans, his boyfriend had gotten into a new habit of skinny jeans, from the notorious Alexander Hamilton.
"Hmm.... tell me what you want." Hercules nipped at a rose colored nipple.
"G-Gah~ you!"
"Be more specific, love."
Lafayette grit his teeth and through a moan he muttered: "You inside me now!"
"With pleasure." Hercules chuckled at his little pun, but was pulled back to reality when he felt his lover grind against him, groaning impatiently.
"Shhhhh princess."
He flipped the submissive onto his stomach and placed a pillow under his hips. He smiled, looking as Laffs ass enjoying the work of art that was displayed across it, from the night before.
He reached over to the cabinet and grabbed the tiny bottle of lube his had there for special occasions such as now. Since Lafayette was already stretched from the night before they could skip the preparation. He rubbed his own lenth with the lube before slowly pushing into Lafayette. A cry of ecstasy come from the smaller man.
"Oh a-ah~ mon amour!"
The sounds Lafayette made where definitely a huge turn on for Herc.
He gripped his hips, whilst reaching down to to add a few more hickeys to the collection.
"M-Move!" He cried
"Tsk tsk where are your manners, princess?" He grinned, "If you want me to move so bad then you should ask nicely."
Lafayette bit into the pillow near the head board to stop him self from turning in to moaning mess.
"P-Please?" He looked up to Hercules and pondered, "Please Daddy?"
With no words after that he slammed into his lover cause him to arch his back and let out a lewd moan with pleasure. Hercules pushed Laffs back down and grinned once more.
"Aw sweetie relax," He rubbed circles into Lafayettes shoulders all while thrusting in a slow steady pace.
"Oh my god- fuck!" Laff moaned into his pillow.
"Mm such sweet noises~" Hercules smiled.
"S-So good....." Lafayette moaned.
|RINGGGGGGGG|
" The hell was that?" Hercules asked confused.
|RINGGGGGGGG|
"M-My phone....." Responded the over-pleasured Frenchman

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dun dun dunnnn~ now I know I know, I've been gone for a while but please forgive meh! Expect this humble offering! There will be a sequel to this and a new one shot called PornStar so if you have any suggestions do tell! Ciao!