"Switch"

Shout out to Lucy_Grim_ my girlfriend for helping me on this.
Shout out to AllyeBearWrites for suggesting this.

Lafayettes POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the floor leaning against the lower bit of the couch behind me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my knees.
"Hey babe?" I asked
Silence.
"Hercules?"
I turned my head to see the sleeping man-giant behind me, I stood up and straddled the man, gripping his shoulders with my hands gently as I bent down to his ear,
"Babe, wake up" I gently bit his earlobe and pulled softly.
He stirred and finally woke up,
"Nhh,"
Bingo. I won.
I smiled cheekily and kissed his lips.
"Its time to get up!"
"But I dont want too!" He retorted grogily.
"But I want to ask you a question!"
He sat up and rubbed his eyes in a cute sort of way, I had been having lewd thoughts about me topping him, one particular fantasy where he was bent over my lap with a 'dark-cherry' color rising in his ass cheeks, oh how I needed that, to hear his moans and his begging-
"Hey Laff, are you okay?"
"Yea, why?" I sighed at my self for letting such sexual thoughts about him slip into my mind.
"Well-uh, I think you uh-" He pointed at my crotch. I slowly looked down to where he was pointing to the tent forming in my pants,
"Oh Mon Dieu." I felt heat rise to my face.
"Im guessing thats your part of your question?"
"K-Kinda...."
"Well? Spit it out" He said jokingly
"You see....."

Hercule's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see I was wondering if I could, ya know, top?"
I laughed, wow, thats it?
"Never mind, it was a stupid question."
He said bluntly
"No, no its not, if you want to you can!"
"Thank you!"
I looked at him then to the tent in his pants,
"You might wanna do it now, I dont think your cock can stand it!" I smirked
"Oh you're an asshole."
"Im your asshole though!"
He leaned over and kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip, asking me permission to  enter.

Lafayette's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tongue entered his mouth and grazed his gums, I smirked and pulled away, evenutally standing up and dragging him along to the bedroom.
"Are you sure about this, Herc?"
"I wouldnt of had said 'yes' if I wasnt hun," He hummed.
"Alright, fine then!" I said jokingly as he laid on the bed, as our mouths met once more. I finally had the courage to push him onto his back, but he wrapped his legs around my back to much of my suprise. I entertwined my fingers into his and pinned them above his head. I grinded my hips against his growing buldge earning a satisfing moan from him.
"Mm you really do like being dominated, don't you?"
He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off but a loud moan.
"Please stop teasing me, I dont like being teased!" He says struggling to fight back the moans,
"Oh that didn't stop you when you tease me everytime we're intimate, did it?" He shot me a rude look before he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting out a low groan.
"Just please," He paused before opening his eyes, looking into my own and continuing to speak,
"Fuck me!" He half yelled, half whispered,
"Say no more, Princess, but you need to pay the piper for the comments you made." I say smirking and gliding my finger from his chin down to his tie and then slowly started unbuttoning the shirt with one of my hands, while the other snaked down to his erection.
"Laf- a-ah~" He moaned
"What do you want?"
"H-Huh?" He looked confused
"I ask, Princess, what do you want?" I repeat myself
"I want you."Herc says bluntly
"Be more specific." I growled
"I want you to fuck me!" Herc crys out as I tighten my grip around his member.
"If you insist," I smile as he looks up at me in confusion before moaning in ecstacy. I start to undress myself, one by one, as to tease him. It looked like it was working, his muscles tensed once I pulled my boxers down.
"Do you like want you see, mon amour?"
He blushed and looked away.

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laf walked over to Herc, his member mirroring his steps.
"Turn over for me hun." Lafayette asked.
He turned and laid on his stomach.
Lafayette leaned down and started kissing small butterfly kisses down his back while his hands caressed Hercules' ass. Herc let out small, breathless moans.

Hercules' POV (3rd person POV wasing working for meh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah~ yes!" I cried out
"Shh we don't want you to wake the whole neighborhood do we? If you can't keep it down I'll have to gag you, sweetie." He smiled in a lustful way that turn me on even more than I already was.
Suddenly my ass went cold from the lack of body heat that normally can off Lafayettes hands. I turned around to see him grabbing a condom and lube. He slipped the condom over his member and poured some lube into his open palm. He lathered the cold fluid over his shaft and walked over to me once more. His lubed fingers found their way to my entrance and slowly penatrated my hole. I let out a gasp and ground my teeth together.
"Hercules are you okay?" He asked, his submissive side showing
"Y-Yes, just move please!" I breathlessly let out.
He started thrusting his fingers in and out in a constent pattern, to which my moans rewarded.
After a few more fingers, he pulled out and postioned his member at my entrace, I counted 7 seconds before his pushed in I grounded my teeth once more and let out another loud, breathless moan. He kept thrusting at a constent pace until a loud moan told him he had hit my spot. He thrusted at that same spot until I couldn't take it.

Lafayette's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt his walls constrict around me,
"I have to-" I cut him off.
"Shh Princess, I know I do too."
"Together?" He asked
"Yes." I chuckles at how cliché he was but once we came all was forgotten.

"That was amazing!" Hercules said
"Oh believe me I know, maybe you should let me top again sometime?"
"I would love that!" He smiled
"I love you."
"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
Well that was fun. I will be holding a poll for the next idea but feel free to make suggestions!!!! I promise that they will be make into storys!!! Smut or fluff!!! Thanks for reading

THATS ALL FOLKS