Chapter 4

Brick's POV

Where the hell did she go?

I looked over the crowd of moving bodies, highlighting any red-heads like me with a bow on. I managed to spot the last of her hair disappear through the exit of the club, following the two men. It was an automatic to go after her.

Not bothering to tell anyone I was leaving, I got up, heading out after her while hearing the bar man shout at me to come back and pay, which I ignored.

I pushed open the doors, the lights of the club behind me lighting up the dark streets. I the girl make a sharp turn to the right past the buildings that made the narrow road to the club, and followed.

It puzzled me why the guardsmen wasn't there to see me leave. Where could he have gone?

As I made the turn, I saw her make another right in between the building gap. 

"A girl as pretty as her shouldn't be in an alleyway." I muttered to myself, speeding up my pace to catch her. When I got to the entrance to the alleyway, I realized how long it was, and how many paths it split into. 

"Damn it..."

I took out my phone, pressing down on the button and swiping up to open the mini menu, and tapped the flashlight. I put the phone in front of me, making my way clear. 

I walked up to the path split in three; forward, right, or left. 

I listened closely for any movement, and heard the kick of a pebble to the left. I hurried to the source of the sound, only seeing nothing but the concrete ground ahead of me. Movement caught my eye to the right end of the path, and I went after it.

This continued turn after turn, hearing a giggle as I searched for the girl that could have possibly been in danger.

That was when I stopped.

Why was I even worried about her? The girl was damn rude, and I didn't even know her name, yet I was trying to help her. 

And she giggled. What if she was playing with me? 

I spun around, deciding on leaving her alone. There were three paths ahead of me again; front, right, and left. But that was when I also realized something.

I scratched my head again, trying to go against my thoughts.

"Uh...which way did I come from again..?"

I continued staring at the split up alleyway, starting to wonder how large an alleyway could even be. 

Throughout all my questions, I did get one answer confirmed. 

"Shit...I'm lost."

  And it was all thanks to that girl. 

_________________

I'm going to start updating this story more! I forgot how fun it was to write it! And how exciting it is to read u guys comments ^_^

This book is now one of my main focuses! So expect TONS more frequent updates like this :D

Beware of future C L I F F H A N G E R S ! !

Like this one :3

If you've read my other books, you already know that almost all my chapters end in cliffhangers XD

Bai Cherries :P