*^*^*

~Ciarda's POV~

I took in a deep breath and slowly looked at the destruction I had caused.

I had caused at least 4 avalanches, a forest of winter trees was now on fire, and the mountain I had struck was now cracked in half.

"You did good, fire-child." A voice hurred as they flew over to me with a flap of their wings.

I looked over at Ice Wing before turning with a sigh.

"Is this truly what I was meant for? Destruction, and death?" I asked quietly.

"You are a dragon of darkness." Ice Wing joked, but instantly turned serious as she realized I didn't laugh at her joke.

"Ciarda, you must realize you cannot always control everything that happens around you. Focus on the positive things in life, cause one day they may not be there." And she left me so I could ponder about her words.

"Cia? Come, we're taking you home!" Sasha yelled to me.

"Why?"

"Because, ouff!" she squeaked and slid on some ice.

"Sasha are you o- ahhhh!" I screamed as I felt something hit me. My wings failed me, and I felt myself falling as I blacked out.

>Sasha<

I watched as the ice flew from my hand toward Cia. I wanted to scream at her to duck, or fly away, something when the ice hit her straight in the chest.

"Cia!" I screamed as she began plummeting toward the ground below her.

"Cia! Please, wake up!" I screamed. From the corner of my eye, I saw father preparing to take flight as my mother began trying to make the winds stronger to see if it would help.

A screech echoed through the valley and I saw Ice Wing hurtling towards her.

Ice Wing slowly grabbed in her in mid air, before she slowly made her descent.

What had I done?