Capture

*Nauma*

The power. It felt so... Good.

I could feel it. Flowing through my veins. It was mine. All mine. And no one could stop me.

After years, and years, and YEARS of being treated 'second best', and my sister always showing me up, I finally found a way to beat her.

I looked into the mirror, admiring what the darkness had done to me.

My red hair had turned to the color of fire, the ends, pitch black. My eyes were now a bright red, and my teeth had sharpened to a point.

I would have my revenge on the whole world!

"Nau-" I turned to face the surprised expression of my mother. I smiled and walked toward her.

"Nauma? What happened to y-" I slammed her into the wall behind her, her head snapping back against the wall and she crumpled to the ground.

"I am taking my rightful spot." I purred as I walked past her, to where they were keeping my little sister.

"Nauma." A low voice sounded behind me.

I turned to see my father, holding a sword at me.

"Stop this. This isn't you."

I turned toward him followly. "Oh father," I took one step toward him, before grabbing the sword, and slicing through his fake leg, and kicking him away.

"This. Is exactly me." I said with a purr, before kicking him again, and turned to the door to the prison.

"Your turn, little sister."

Well this sucked. I'm so sorry for the short chapter!!!

Comment and vote prease, and lastly...

What do you think of Nauma?