Chapter:21

I drove to the very back of my property. The owner of the other property was back there. "Morning Ms. Ray how are you?" The elderly man asked. "I'm good and you Mr. Dowagar?" I said. "Just fine." He said seeming a little down.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Well my son and grandson don't want to haul my prized bulls to rodeos in the area so I've got to find someone who's willing to." He said.

"I might know someone who'd be willing to." I said. "Name?" Mr. Dowagar asked. "Jase Hunter, bull rider." I said. "I'll see what I find about him and let you know if he'd be good enough for it." He said before getting back in his truck.

"Nice to talk to you sir." I said. "You too Ms. Ray." We parted ways as I checked the fence line. As I neared the house I saw Jase on the front porch sitting there. I rode up to the porch and dismounted. "Hey." I said. "Hey sweetheart. Any broken fence?" He asked standing.

"No but I did get you a part time job. Remember when you said you wanted to be a stock contractor when you retired?" I asked. "Yeah." "There's this elderly man that lives behind my place. He needs a stock hauler for his bucking bulls." I said.

"Think it'll be a good start?" He asked. I nodded. "And when you start your own you could buy a few crazy cows from the stockyards and see if he'd breed his bulls to your cows." I said. His arms were now around me.

I knew about him wanting my uncles to toughen him up. I put mine around his neck. "Mm. Sounds like a good plan." He said with his head on my shoulder. He quickly released me and put his arms to his side.

"You better not of had your hands on her." I turned around seeing Colt standing there. Of course Jase is scared of my uncle. He respects him more than he put on but he does respect him.

"What news?" I asked. "Mr. Dowagar called the ranch asking if Jase was around. Why would he need to call?" Colt asked. "He was needing a stock hauler and I told him Jase could do it." I said.

"And he was looking for him." Colt said. I nodded. "I'll call him back and give him Jase's number." Colt said before leaving. Once he was gone I slowly put my arms around his neck. He put his arms back around my waist.

He leaned down as I reached up to kiss him. Our lips met briefly before we went inside. "What would you like for supper?" I asked him. "I'd like what ever is lion around." He said.

"Ha ha your not a hyena from the lion king." I said. "Then I would like you for supper." He said. "How so?" I asked. He moved closer to me in the kitchen. No one from the ranch would be able to look in and see what we were doing.

"First I'll start with your shirt." He said unbuttoning my shirt. "Then I'll move to your jeans." He said unbuttoning my jeans. His hands reached in pushing them down and pulling my underwear down with them.

"But first I want you to take this hardness away and treat me." He said stopping. I knew exactly what he wanted. I glanced at the blinds seeing they were closed before unbuttoning his jeans and taking him out. He stood there while I bent down taking him in.

I glanced up seeing him having a hard time trying to hold himself together. When he finally gave in he let out groans and started bending at his knees. I knew it was getting harder for him to resist. When his release came he pulled me off him.

It went all over the kitchen floor. "I'm sorry I pulled back." He said holding me against him. "Your fine Jase. You didn't do anything wrong." I told him. "I felt vulnerable." He said. I kissed him. "It's ok to feel that way." I said. He shook his head.

"I don't want to feel that way with you." He said. "Do what you want to me." I told him. He looked at me asking if he could. I nodded. He picked me up setting me partially on the counter as he pushed my underwear farther down.

I could feel his fingers enter. He kissed me while he started moving his fingers faster and faster. I finally had to release. "Go ahead and do it baby girl. I won't mind." He said. He stopped soon after saying that. Then said a few choice words before rubbing his dry fingers against the wetness.

I moaned against his touch. He kissed me again. "Your so beautiful when you don't even try." He said. "Why don't you go get a shower before eating something." He added. I kissed him once again before he let me down. I glanced back as I exited seeing him lick his hand from my release.