Chapter:29

Rylin's POV

I threw on a pair of jeans and my new boots that I've broken in. Then an orange pearl snap with pink stitching. Once my hair was straight I grabbed my black felt hat and walked out. A belt buckle hung on my belt as I went over to the couch grabbing Jase's black felt from the back as he watched tv.

I leaned over the couch wrapping my arms around him. His hat in my hands. I kissed his cheek. "Hey beautiful." He said before kissing me. I kissed him. "You ready to go tonight?" He asked.

"If you are." I said before kissing his jaw. "Come around here baby." He said. I did as he said. He pulled me onto his lap straddling him. His hands moved from my waist to my bottom.

"We've still gotta go out and get awards tonight." He said. "If we do." I said. He kissed me. "If we do." He repeated me before kissing me again. "Lets go so we can get there and get your horses taken care of." He said finally before standing, setting me down.

I stuck his hat on his head. He then put his arm around me leading the way down to the lobby. There were some ERA pros and some of the common rodeo goers talking in the lobby.

He opened the passenger door for me helping me in. He then closed the door once I was in and got in himself. I had managed to get him to wear a pink shirt with orange stitching. Yes I should have been the one wearing pink but he didn't care to wear pink.

In my eyes he has more guts than a few of those guys. We pulled in and got out. The wind cut through the air making it colder than it was. I felt something wrap around my shoulders. Then looked down seeing his jacket.

"Don't want you to freeze." He said before leading the way. I put my arms in the sleeves and zipped it up. Only a handful of cowboys have tried to hit on me. Jase would soon be at my side and they would excuse themselves and run.

He put his arm around my shoulders keeping me close to him. Once inside it was a bit warmer but I kept his jacket on. We both walked my horses letting them stretch their legs. Little kids of some rodeo contestants came up wanting to pet them.

I let them pet both horses me keeping a watchful eye on Gambler. Blaze was lazily letting them pet and rub on him. One went under his belly, he didn't stir. Jase looked at me oddly.

"You obviously haven't seen him with my youngest cousin." I said as the children ran back to their parents.

Once they were fed and watered he pulled me close to him kissing me. I started backing up running into the wall. He trapped me kissing me. He deepened the kiss. Then grabbed my thighs lifting me up. His hands rubbed the back of my thighs. I arched my back.

Then several catcalls and whistles sounded. My face flushed red. "We'll finish this later." He whispered in my ear letting me down before kissing me briefly.

Ooh I can't wait. When you make out in a stall at NFR or a rodeo people will call it out. "Oh and one more thing." He put his hands on my arms like he was holding me there.

"Rylin. Thank you for being the only one that took a chance with me, to get to know me even in my bad state when you first met me." He whispered before taking my hand leading us out.

We found a spot sitting around waiting for the awards. I paid attention to Wendy as she ran the barrels. When awards finally came I had to leave Jase's side to go out into the ring.

Winning barrels at NFR was one of the best feelings in the world. After pictures and standing with my buckle I was finally aloud to leave. Wendy caught me before I could even find Jase.

"Follow me." She exclaimed taking my wrist and dragging me back to the stalls. There was a crowd gathered around the two stalls my horses were in. The people let me get through the crowd.

Jase was laying on the ground sprawled out. "I've fallen for you Rylin and I can't get up." I was speechless. "I didn't know how to tell you this, but." I went over to him. "I know I have my flaws, but you make me feel like I have none." He said as I got closer.

I crouched down beside his head. "To me you are all I need in life. If I had became paralyzed, I'd only want you near. If I was in a room with over a thousand people, I'd only want you right beside me. If I had won a gold buckle, it wouldn't be worth as much as you do to me." He said before trying to stand.

Then asked me for help. I pulled him up. "And lastly you keep me falling for you even when you don't try. You don't have to try to be loved. Your already loved by your family. But I want to be more to you than your boyfriend." He reached behind him.

Then got down on one knee.