Chapter:30

I never wanted to get out of bed. I moved closer to my fiancé and wrapped myself almost all the way around him. He groaned pulling me closer to him. A certain part of him rubbed between my legs.

At first I almost jumped then I realized what it was. He moved again causing it to move. I carefully moved it away from there trying not to disturb him. He gave a small whimper. I kissed his cheek letting him know it was me.

He pulled me even closer running his hands down my back. We didn't do anything dirty last night because we were so tired. Maybe a make out session in the shower but that was it. I knew he had hardened after seeing me fully naked. He only had one of his hands on me the whole time.

"Rylin." He muttered. I kissed his cheek again. He moved his body closer. I kissed his jaw until he moved his head kissing him. After several kisses he groaned pulling my hips closer to him. "Morning baby girl. Sleep well?" He asked.

I nodded. He kissed me. "You know I've got to get to my job?" He asked. "Working for my uncle?" I asked. He kissed me again. "You know your uncle will make me work harder if I'm late." He said. "Then I'll be out taking care of the horses I'm working on." I said.

He kissed me again before getting up. I grabbed his shirt and threw it over my body. It hung mid thigh on me. I got some undergarments and jeans leaving his shirt on.

Then grabbed my Carhart coat and gloves before eating something and going out the door. I got to work on a troubled horse in my own corral. After several tries with a bridle the gelding finally took it. I then led him around by it before starting with a saddle.

He allowed the saddle the first time like he knew what it was. I then put the reins over his head proceeding to mount him. Once, twice, thrice, four, five, six, seven, eight,... Him not giving up was on my last nerve. Might have plenty of bruises tonight, but I'm not even going to think about giving up.

I was finally able to mount him on the twentieth try and get him to walk around for me. The stubborn horse finally met his match with an equally stubborn woman. At five in the evening I finally turned him out.

I limped into my house, got a shower and started supper. About thirty minutes later Jase came in whistling. Christmas was right around the corner. I could hear him stomping excess mud off his boots before hearing him take them off.

Then his coat. I peeked out of the kitchen seeing him hang his hat up and setting his gloves with his coat and keys. Then rub the stubble on his face before spotting me.

I had on a pair of sweats and one of his long sleeve shirts. I went back to cooking the chicken and dumplings that would sustain us for a few days. His arms wrapped around me as he kissed my cheek. "Smells good baby girl." He said. "Thought a warm meal might do us some good." I said turning around.

"So we can make plans for our wedding?" He asked before kissing me. I nodded. He kissed me again. "I sure can't wait until then." He said kissing me once more.