Chapter 2-games

Rose's POV
We arrived in camp and the boys kept staring at me.
"I'm going to kill the next one that stares at me, I hope you know that." I whispered to Pan.
He laughed and looked down at me.
"Ah now. I have a better idea." He stood in the centre of everyone.
"Ok. Who here wants to see how good the lass is at fighting." He said and smiled deviously.
All the boys stepped forward and I laughed.
"What's so funny Rose?" Peter looked at me.
"Nothin.." I held back laughter.
"Right we will start off with Devon." Peter said and nodded at the freckled boy that whistled at me earlier.
I smiled widely
Ohhhh boy, I'm going to kill him.
"No killing." Pan said as if he read my mind.
I cracked my neck and stretched my arms.
"Wanna do a yoga lesson while your at it?" Devon remarked.
"No, your just scared a girl is going to beat you." I said and stood tall with great posture ready to kill him.
Dad always told me to stand tall. But he is a coward. That just gave me more anger to hurt this twat in front of me.
He had a long stick. I don't have anything. Eh I don't care I don't need anything.
He jabbed his stick and me and I side stepped effortlessly out of the way.
I gave him a bored expression and he lunged his fist at me but I caught his hand and twisted it the full way around and he yelled in pain.
I turned him around and kicked his back so he fell on the ground holding his arm in pain.

I sat on the ground and folded my arms.
"Yeh, that was boring." I said with an expressionless face to Pan.
"Who's next?" Pan called out.
"Felix you go since nobody is willing to" he called to a tall southern boy.
He stepped out and had his club slung around his shoulders.
I sighed and dusted myself off.
"Right come on southern boy." I said and readied myself.
He swung his club and I ducked, kicked his feet and he fell.
He got up fast and readied himself again. I rolled my eyes and went to punch him but he caught my arm.
"Phf bad move, honey." I laughed and grabbed his arm and flipped him around.
He tried to get up but I put my foot on his chest so he couldn't get up.
The boys around looked shocked.
Haven't they seen a girl fight before?
Oh yeah... probably not...
Pan smirked at me, and I smiled back taking my foot off Felix and he grunted as he got up.
"Anybody else want to try Rose?" Pan asked.
Nobody stepped forward and I smiled. Suckers.
"Looks like our lost girl doesn't need training." Pan said and looked at me.
"One. Of course not. I could kill all of you if I felt like it. And TWO what do you mean lost girl." I said and folded my arm in a huff.
"Well with Wendy..... gone." He muttered.
"We need a new girl. And that will be you." He smirked at me.
"And if I refuse?" I asked and tilted my head
"Then we will kill your father." He said and lifted my chin up lightly.
I huffed
He may be a stupid coward. But he is still my father.
"Fine. But I'm bored." I said in a huff again.
"Then let's play a game." He said with cockiness basically oozing from his words like venom.

Authors
Note
Hi
I actually really lkke this idea
Sooooo
NONE OF THE PICTURES OR ONCE UPON A TIME IS MINE.
But like the plot thingy is.
Whatever u kno what I mean
I need to sleep now.
BAIII
LUV
-aoife xxx ❤️