Chapter 9

Emma immediately smiled from ear to ear when she saw Henry in my arms.
"Oh my god it's him." Regina said and ran her hand through his hair.
"Lets go before Pan gets up." I say and start walking.
"What do you mean get up?" My dad asked worried.
"Well he may or may not be pinned to the wall at the moment SO LETS GO PEOPLE." I say and continue walking through the forest.

Back in storybrooke
In grannies
"I still can't believe we got off the island without his permission."  Emma said and sat down in front of me.
"Maybe it's just a thing he says so people to try to escape?" I ask.
"Yeah maybe." Emma says and looks over at my dad worried.
"Where is Henry?" I asked her.
"Up in his room sleeping. Why don't we go up and check on him?" She asked and we both went up.
As soon as we closed the door he shot up looking worried.
"Help!" He shouted.
"Woh Henry it's ok your off Neverland! Your home!" Emma said and tried to calm him down.
"No! No I'm not! I'm still in Neverland!" He shouted and me and Emma looked at him odd.
Emma went to touch him but purple smoke covered him everywhere and Emma and me stepped back and gasped.
Peter appeared.
"What the hell?" I ask.
"Oh, looks like you WILL regret it, Rosie." He smirked at me.
"Oh SHUT up, pan." I spat.
"Where is Henry." Emma demanded.
"Oh, love he is still in Neverland. Do you like the little trick I pulled? I think it was quite funny actually. But I have an offer to make." Pan said with hungry eyes.
"What kind of offer Pan." Emma scoffed.
"Well. I'm going to let you and Rose come to Neverland and try to find Henry. But nobody else but you and Rose can come." Peter said with that cocky smirk. UGH I want to KILL the butterflies in my stomach SO MUCH!!
"What's the catch." I folded my arms and scowled at him.
"Oh, no catch, Rosie. Just that you find Henry. And I will let you all go home." Peter said.
"Oh come on, we all know you won't let us just LEAVE with Henry!" I shouted. And he smirked UGH.
"True. But I always keep my promises." He said and took a step towards me.
"Phf yeah right." I scoffed. "You die without Henry." I said defensive.
"Yes Rose." Peter sighed. "But in order to get Henry. You have to kill me." Peter said and I was confused. But... I don't know if I want to kill Peter. He is the first boy I've ever really liked.
"What?" Peter said looking into my eyes. "Scared you don't want to kill me, Rosie??" He asked with an evil glint in his eyes.
"ugh JUST TAKE US TO FREAKING NEVERLAND!" I shout at him and me and Emma blacked out.