Chapter 11

I woke up sitting down on what it seemed like wood. I opened my eyes to see I was bound by an invisible force, to a large oak tree. It's roots formed into a seat that I was now sitting on.
What? How did I end up here? It looks like I'm still in Neverland... so.....
"Peter!!" I screamed, afraid.
What happened to me? Where is Emma? And Henry?
Peter appeared in a puff of smoke in front of me with a painted on smirk. I could tell.
"Hello, love." He said
"What happened?" I questioned.
Peter sighed. "Well, you see Violet your powers are very unique... and useful...." he said with his head down, ashamed nearly. "They can keep Neverland and me alive without Henry.." he said and looked back up at me.
"So.. I'm stuck here for the rest of my life?" I said depressingly.
"Well you can come out at night..." he said biting his lip.
"How does this even work?!" I exclaimed.
Peter scratched his neck and looked anywhere but at me.
"Well it... the tree...- the tree takes the power and transfers it into Neverland. It's roots run everywhere." He said.
"Well won't I run out?!" I yelled at him and tried to break free.
"That's what is different with your power... it doesn't go out..." he said and looked at me.
I looked down at the ground, processing this... I can't believe I'm stuck here for the rest of my life..
"Does it hurt?" I asked peter quietly.
Peter but his lip and looked at me sadly.
That probably means a lot then...
"Oh...." I said and fought back tears. I refused to cry. But tears fell anyway.
"Hey hey.. it's okay.." Peter said quietly wiping my tears.
"How is this ok?!" I exclaimed through tears.
"Im sorry, Rose..." he said and looked into my in the eyes.
I couldn't look at him. How could this happen.
Peter put his hand on the trunk of the tree and light flowed down onto me. I gasped as I felt like a part of me was being ripped away. My mouth hung open as I tried to stop the pain.
Peter looked at me sadly. I would kill him, but it hurts too much. It's like my soul is being ripped out, and somebody is setting my insides on fire. It feels like my veins are bursting a thousand times at once, over and over. When it all got too much, I blacked out.