Ariving in Madrid

"Come on!"  my best friend Mariah shouted at me. We just got to Madrid from the U.S. Mariah came to Madrid to visit her brother the Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos and I decided to tag along because I need a break from all the drama in my life ( my ex)

"I'm coming!" I shouted back, this girl would not slow down. Apparently her brother came to pick us up and he brought the love of her life (Isco) along with him. I've met Sergio about 3 times before and he's a really sweet guy.

Finally I caught up to Mariah but she was already hugging her brother "Jesus, Mariah can't you slow down?" I asked when I reached up to them. She just rolled her eyes and move on to hugging Isco which gave me the opportunity to hug Sergio "Hey Serg" I said as he embraced me into a warm brotherly hug ( don't want Pilar to kill me ). When Sergio and I released from our hug Mariah and Isco where still hugging "ummmm, excuse me " said Sergio, they both released each other with their faces bright red. An awkward silence then filled the air, " ummm shall we go?" I asked "yeah, yeah of course" replied Sergio. We all walked to Sergio's car, hopped in and drove off to Sergio's house where Mariah and I will be staying for the next 3 months.