Surprise

Marco's POV

"Baby, are you ready" I shouted up the stairs to Anya. She's taking forever to get ready and I'm losing patience, plus I'm very hungry "coming!"  She shouted,  then I heard the sound of her heels clicking against the floors. When I looked up I was in awe she is so beautiful, I'm really a lucky man

(Outfit)

(Hair)

(Makeup)

(Makeup)

"Wow baby you look amazing"  I said while looking her up and down and biting my lip "slow down there, you're looking at me like you wanna devour me"  she said while smirking "while you are a five course meal"  I said making her burst into laughter...

"Wow baby you look amazing" I said while looking her up and down and biting my lip "slow down there, you're looking at me like you wanna devour me" she said while smirking "while you are a five course meal" I said making her burst into laughter "let's just go babe" and with that we were out the door heading to the restaurant.

------------------------------------------

Anya and I are currently in the car on our way to the restaurant, I held her hand while I drives with the other. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence, all that could be heard was the soft music playing in the background.

I can't believe I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna propose to the love of my life and I really hope she says yes. I love Anya with all my heart and soul, I wanna grow old with her and have more babies. All I have to do now is pray that she says yes.

Anya's POV
I can't wait to tell Marco we're having another baby. I wonder how he will take it, I hope he's happy, I know I am.

We pulled into the restaurant, Marco turned off the car came out, ran around the car and opened my door, I hopped out the car and linked hands with Marco. While walking into the restaurant I started getting really nervous, I think Marco noticed "you okay babe" he asked looking at me with much concern "yeah I'm fine" I replied, but in all honestly I was very nervous. Marco pulled open the restaurant door and allowed me to enter first,  "reservation for Asensio" he told the lady who was currently eyeing him down "right this way" she said walking off while shaking her hips, I rolled my eyes Marco saw that I was getting annoyed so he placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.

"Thank you baby" I said while he pulled out my chair, after pulling out my chair he ran to his side, pulled out his chair and sat.

(1 hour later)
"Babe there's something I need to tell you" Marco said to me while looking into my eyes and I started getting worried, does he want to break up with me. That thought changed when I saw Marco get down on one knee "baby I love you with all my heart and soul, you gave me two of the biggest blessing in my life and I really appreciate you for that, I know what had our downs but we also have our ups, what I'm trying to say here is baby will you marry me?" By the end of Marco's speech I was in tears, Marco then pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen

 That thought changed when I saw Marco get down on one knee "baby I love you with all my heart and soul, you gave me two of the biggest blessing in my life and I really appreciate you for that, I know what had our downs but we also have our ups, w...

"Yes baby, yes I'll marry you" I got up and kissed him with such passion people around us started cheering "there's something I need to tell you" I told Marco "what is it" he asked in a worried tone "I'm pregnant"  I said. Marco didn't say anything, he just hugged me and showered me in kisses, this is one of the best days in my life.