Date #2

(The Next Day)

Marco's POV
"Anya I'm gonna drop the twins over at Sergio's while you get ready" I shouted up the stairs "ok". I took up the car seats with the twins in them they were very much awake, I started talking to them while buckling them up in the car "I love your mommy so much, do you know that". I finished buckling them up and jumped in the driver seat, the whole ride was spent with me making baby talk with the twins.

10 minutes later
It only took me 10 minutes to Sergio's house because he lives close by. All of us live close together because we all live close to the stadium. I got the twins out of the car and knocked on Sergio's door, seconds later it was opened by Sergio's wife Pilar "hey Marco an hey twins, I can't wait to spend the day with you" when she said that it made me smile I love to see people making my kids laugh. I'm so glad everyone accepted the twins, the only people who don't know about the twins are my dad and brother, the only reason they don't know is because I want to get things right with Anya first then I'll introduce her and the twins to them "hey Pilar" I said while passing her the twins and their diaper bag. "Have fun on your date" Pilar shouted to me while I walked to my car.

10 minutes later
I'm back home and I really hope Anya's ready, that girl takes forever to get ready. I walked inside then upstairs and just as I suspected she was still doing her hair, I let out one big sight "you can't rush perfection Marco, just give me about 10 minutes" she said making me sigh again and turned and went downstairs. I clicked the power button on the television and decided to watch some tv while I waited.

--------------------------------------------

Anya's POV
"And done" I said to myself while looking at my outfit in the mirror

Anya's POV "And done" I said to myself while looking at my outfit in the mirror

Marco said to wear something casual do I did

I decided to go natural with the makeup and left my hair down

"I'm done" I shouted to Marco while coming down the stairs, I saw him come from the living room. When he saw me his eyes lighted up making my heart melt "wow baby you look beautiful as always" he said while grabbing my hand and kissing them "thank you" I said while looking him straight in his eyes. "Shall we go" he asked with his hands stretched out, I took his hand and we were out the door .

45 minutes later
It took us a while but we are finally here I  don't know where we are because Marco made me close my eyes the entire trip. Right now he's covering my eyes while we walked to our destination "alright babe I'm moving my hands, keep your eyes closed when I count to 3 then you open them" he said, I nodded tell him that I understand "alright 1....2....3" I opened  my eyes and what I saw was extremely beautiful and it made my heart melt because I see what he is doing

3" I opened  my eyes and what I saw was extremely beautiful and it made my heart melt because I see what he is doing

He's trying to recreate our first date. My eyes started to water making Marco worried "what you don't like it, we could go somewhere else" Marco said looking at me with concern "no it's perfect I love it, this is happy tears" I said while smiling at him, he smiled at me and took my hand leading me to sit down. "I'm glad you like it" he said making me smile at him "listen Anya I really love you, can I please get another chance, I'll do anything for you and the twins. Anya I'll take a bullet for you, can I pleases have the honor of calling you my girlfriend again" he said making my heart start to beat fast "yes Marco, but please don't break my heart again" "I promise I wouldn't" he reached over and brought our lips together in a passionate kiss. "All this is sweet Marco, but can we eat this food I'm starving" I said while pulling away from the kiss making Marco burst into laughter.