Feelings

Anya's POV

"Wow Marco this is really beautiful" I said while looking at the picnic Marco set up for us for our date. "Really, thank god I really thought you would not have liked it" Marco said while letting out a sigh of relief  "why wouldn't I, this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you" I said while turning to face Marco "you're welcome love, I just wanted to do something special for you, shall we" I took his outstretched hand and let him lead me to our picnic area. 

Marco's POV
She looks really beautiful with the moonlight shining down on her face as we sat on this blanket. "So, Anya I feel like I know you but I want to get to know you more" "what do you wanna know?" "I wanna know you inside and out Anya, I wanna know everything about you, not just the basics" I said causing her to look at the ground "Marco I don't really open up to people that much" "babe I know you've been hurt before, but I promise to never hurt you, it's only been a few days Anya but I feel like I've known you my whole life"
I said while looking into her eyes "careful don't propose to me now" she said causing both of us to laugh "but I have had a crush on you for a long while Marco, I think you're handsome, funny and a good person to talk to. Soooo I'll tell you why I have my wall up so high, I was in a relationship with a famous singer he goes by the name August Alsina, you may have known we broke up months ago because it was all over the media, it was a public break up. What many people didn't know is why we broke up, people was shocked because we seemed like a happy couple, but what they didn't know was that August was cheating on me, but not only that he was also hitting me and verbally abusing me (disclaimer: I know August is not like that in real life), I really like you Marco I don't really let people in that easy, but something bout you is just different." She said while looking at me in my eyes, hers was filled with tears while mine was filled with sympathy "Anya I promise to never hurt you like that and I like you to" I said while stroking her cheek. "She started leaning up towards my lips and I leaned down meeting her half way and then it happened our lips touched and all I felt was fireworks, her lips were so soft, I know this is what clouds feel like. As we detached out lips I looked her in her eyes and asked "be mine" I looking into her eyes with such hope "of course Marco" she said while grinning at me causing me to grin also and attach my lips to hers for a much needed kiss.
---------------------------------------------

Anya's POV
I can't believe he is mine, Marco Asensio is mine. To all the hoes out there: don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't touch him and most importantly don't hold eye contact with him for more than 3 seconds. I'm just kidding, well........maybe. "Are you ready to leave baby" "yeah babe I'm ready", we both got up and started wailing towards Marco's car with our finger intertwined.
---------------------------------------------

Marco and I are currently in his car heading home, and I got this feeling. Just looking at Marco had me feeling like this "Marco can we go to your place" I said while giving him a look trying to tell him what I wanted "babe are you sure" he said while glancing at me with lust in his eyes. "Yeah I'm sure"

---------------------------------------------
"This is my room" Marco said while showing his big room to me "it's really nice, now take off your clothes" Marco looked at me and smirked and said "you don't have to tell me twice." You could imagine the rest 😏