Move to Madrid

A/N: you have to read 'meet up' first. Something went wrong with the chapters

Anya's POV
"Anya help" Marco said running into the kitchen in my apartment. Marco is over visiting the twins, it has been 2 weeks since he met the twins and he was going back to Madrid tomorrow. I was currently in the kitchen cooking lunch while I left Marco with the kids in their room, now he's running out here like a big fool because Aminah threw up on him. When I saw his face I couldn't hold it in I burst out one big laugh, "you think this is funny, I will show you funny" Marco said while walking towards me with his arms wide open and the spit up on his shirt. I started running around the island in the kitchen until I was yanked back into a muscular chest "Marco get off" I said while laughing and squirming. I looked up at Marco and he looked down at me, both of us started leaning in "weeeh,weeh" we were snapped out of our trance by one of the twins crying. Marco cleared his throat and said "I'll see about it" causing me to nod and move backwards to the stove.

I let out a sigh, turned off the stove and plopped myself on my couch. What is wrong with me I can't fall for him again he broke my heart and he'll break it again, I could never go back to him he broke my heart I'm not gonna let him pick up the pieces to break it again. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone sit next to me Marco had the twins in his hands I stretched my hand out and took Marco Jr from him. He let out a sigh and started speaking
"Anya, I really think you should move to Madrid so I could see the twins often and so that they would come to my home games" I looked over at him like he lost his mind "Marco how am I suppose to have my career when my record label, manager and entire team is in America" I said looking at him while raising my eyebrow "Anya let's be real for a minute, you said that singing is not your passion, although you love to sing you always wanted to be an interior designer and you could be that, in Madrid" when he said that he really had me thinking because I really want to be an interior designer I went to college and studied that and I do want the kids to be close to their father, but at the same time I feel like I would let my fans down if I stop making music so right now I'm on the fence.
-------------------------------------------

"Flight 421 is now boarding" I grabbed the twins and started boarding the plane. I decided to move to Madrid for the sake of my kids there're all that matters to me and I just want them to be happy. Marco had already left a week ago but I left today, Marco doesn't know that I'm moving to Madrid. When he asked the first time I told him no and I really wasn't going but I really thought about and I think it's for the best.

8 hours later (I have no idea how long it takes)

Here I am on Marco's doorstep about to knock "knock, knock" "Coming!" I heard a voice shout from the inside, why does it sound like a female I said to myself while raising my eyebrow.
When the door opened I was in shock "Mariah?!" "Anya?!"