Why?

(1 month later)
Anya's POV

Marco and I have been together for a month now and I've really been thinking about our relationship and how it would be once I return to America to continue my career. I know Marco would want us to try long distance but........ every long distance relationships I've seen always end badly.  I'm currently in my car that I rented going over to Marco's house because I really need to talk to him about this.

------------------------------------------

"Marco" I shouted as I made my way into his house, he had given me a key to his house since I come and go as I please. He's probably in his room so I started going upstairs and that's when I stopped because I heard moaning coming from his room. I pray to god, please let it be porn. I put my hand on the door handle took a deep breath and pushed the door open. What I saw next completely shattered me, there he was a guy I was falling for buried deep in my best friend, yes my best friend Mariah. "What the hell is this I can't believe you guys" I shouted "bab-" "don't babe me Marco I can't believe you two" I said with tears streaming down my face. I turned and stormed downstairs with Marco hot on my heels saying how sorry he is, but I didn't wanna hear it. I jumped in my car and went straight to Sergio's house. Thankfully Sergio was not home I grabbed my suitcase and ran to my car throwing the suitcase in and jumping into the drivers seat.

--------------------------------------------
Here I am sitting on a plane heading to Trinidad. I didn't want to go America I just want to lay low because I didn't want anyone to know that I'm pregnant, yes I'm pregnant. Yes Marco is the dad, but he doesn't know I was going to tell him, that was also one of the things I wanted to talk to him about. But I guess he'll never know. I looked down at my flat stomach and said "it's just us baby, me and you against the world" I leaned my he'd on the window and looked out at the clouds, why does all this crazy shit happen to me, why me?!!