Ch.1

"Did you hear?"
"Hear what?"
"Yoongi, he killed himself."
"Wait who's that again?"
"The kid that sits at the back of our science class. He got bullied, and just ended it."
"Oh Poor kid, he was nice."

He was nice, That wasn't heard when Yoongi was alive.

Min Yoongi Killed himself on Sunday April,21.

To most people his suicide was a mystery, but to 13 people, they know  exactly why he did it.

"Dude, did you hear it?"Says  Namjoon to his friend Jin.
Jin opened his locker and saw a picture of the basketball team from last year which Yoongi was a part of. His smile seemed to be so real, if you saw this picture you wouldn't think Yoongi would be capable of killing himself. Yet again, they were wrong, anyone is capable.

"Yea I finished and passed it down. Do you think we'll get in trouble for what we did?" Jin asked the purple haired made.
"No, we didn't do anything." Said Namjoon. He was exactly right, they didn't do anything at all. If they did, Yoongi would still be alive.

"Isn't she the next one to hear the tapes." Asked Namjoon as he pointed at a certain girl across their locker.
"Oh yea (Y/n), yea she is, I dropped it off." Said Jin.
"Come to think of it, she doesn't seem upset at all at what happened, weren't they like together." Said Namjoon.
"No they just had a thing, it wasn't official. I gotta get home, bye."Said Jin as he separated ways with Namjoon.

You cannot read how a person feels with just their facial expressions. (Y/n) was upset, more than most people at this school.
The girl walked down the road to her home. She kept thinking about what had happened to him. She kept thinking why it happened. Little did she know she was soon going to find out.

As she opened the door to her home she noticed there was a package at her front door. She picked it up and the top of the box said "fragile." On it. She went in her house and straight to her room. Carefully opening the lid, she saw there were 13 tapes inside. Each of the tapes had a number and a drawing at the back. The girl wondered what is was, or who's it was.

She didn't have a tape player lying around since it is the 21st century, but she figured her parents might in the basement. She let her feet travel down the stairs and to her destination. After scavenging though many boxes, she finally found a tape player. It was also portable, so she could just attach her headphones on.

"What are you doing down here sweetie?" Asked her Mom.
"N-nothing, just came to find one of these." She replied hesitantly. Her mother gave her a confused look.
"Why, don't you have a phone."
"Yea but that's too basic, I just wanted to listen to some old tapes I found at the school library." She lied.
"Oh okay, diner is almost ready so be down soon." Her mother said and left. (Y/n) let out the breath she didn't know she was holding for so long. She rushed to her room and popped in the 1st tape into the player. Plugging her headphones in, she listened to what it said.

"Hey this is Yoongi." Her eyes widened.
"That's right, before you freak out, no this isn't a ghost." Tears rushed down her face at the sound of his voice.
"If you're hearing this that means because of you I am dead." She was terrified, shocked, and happy to hear his voice.
"So get comfortable, grab a snack. This is going to be a while."

"It all started with you, Jungkook. Welcome to your tape."