Ch 10

The day went by as usual. I swear ever since Yoongi died the school atmosphere has been really gloomy, but who could blame it? Everyone knew Yoongi was getting bullied, but no one did anything. I knew, but I didn't do enough.

It was lunch time, so I walked into the cafeteria. As usual people sat in their usual groups, and across the room I could see the 6 guys sitting together. They seemed to be starring at me, but as soon as I would make eye contact they'd look away.

To be honest with you, I used to be a social person. Things have changed, and after Yoongi died I found myself sitting alone in the back corner of the cafeteria. When he was around I sat with him most of the times in the same table.

I pulled out the tapes and put in the next one. Before I could do anything, I saw Jimin approaching me at me table.

"Hey." He said.
"Hi." I said with a dead tone.
"Look (Y/n) I'm sorry if I triggered you." Is he serious right now?
"Really? Do you mean that or are you just saying it?" I asked. Jimin let out a sigh.

"Stop pushing yourself away from everyone, I'm right here. I'm your friend." He said.
What he said made me stop thinking. Friend? Does he really think he's my friend?

Without further words, I picked up my things and walked away.

"Wait (Y/n)!" He called out for me, but I ignored him. Everyone one in the cafeteria was looking at what was going on.
I made my way outside of the school building and to the park near it.
I hated school, but I also hated this park because of how it reminded me Yoongi.

I sat down on the swings and pulled out the tapes again.
I couldn't care less that I was skipping school, I just wanted to finish these as soon as I can.

"So it all started when Kim Namjoon, the school photographer had to be my partner for an History assignment."

~~~

"So class for this assignment I'm gonna pick your partner." Said the teacher. Everyone in the class lets out a 'awe' or sigh.

One by one the teacher says the partners.
"Yoongi and Namjoon you two are together."
Most of the kids in the class started to laugh.

"I feel bad for your Namjoon." Said someone.
Namjoon didn't really reply. He just looked at Yoongi.

He walked over to Yoongi's table.

"Hey." He said to Yoongi.
"Hi."
"So... what country do you wanna do?" Asked Namjoon. The assignment was to do a presentation on a country.
"I don't mind, wanna flip a globe?" Asked Yoongi. Namjoon nodded.

Yoongi grabbed the globe and spun it, his finger stopped it.
"India?" Yoongi asked.
"Sounds good." Said Namjoon. Their whole conversation was very dry, but thankfully they were both bright students they were very productive.

The bell rang, signalling the class is over.
"So do you wanna come over to work on this or should I?" Asked Namjoon.
"You can come over." Said Yoongi. Namjoon agreed.

"Sounds good, I'll see you after school." Said Namjoon. They both headed to their next classes.

~~~

The tapes got interrupted by someone sitting on the swings next to be.
It was Yoongi's brother. Wongjin.

"Hey." He said. I just smiled as a reply.
"How are the tapes going?" He asked.
"How do you think?" I asked.
"That was a stupid question I'm sorry." He said.
"It's okay."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. He just nodded.
"You were the one that found him right? Can you tell me about it? Unless you don't feel comfortable to." I asked.
"No it's fine, I can talk about it. Specially after seeing a therapist." He said.

"I came home one day, and I heard the sink upstairs."

~~~
Wongjin's Pov

After a long day of university, I came home. Since no one's car was in the driveway I assumed no one was home.
I walked into the house after unlocking the door and went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat.

But I noticed the sound of the sink running upstair.

"That's weird, maybe Yoongi came home early?" I said. It was only 2:15 pm, and he usually comes home by 3:30 pm. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yoongi? You in there?" No one replied. I just knocked longer, but still no reply.

I felt my feet wet, so I looked down to see pink water coming out of the door. That's when I got worried and started banging on the door.

I ran from the end of the hallway and pushed my way though the door. It finally opened.

But what I saw next made me weak to my knees. I couldn't utter a sound, it won't come out no matter how hard I tried.

There was blood everywhere, mixed in with over flowing water.
Most important, Yoongi laid there, blood gushing out of his wrists.

"Y-Yoongi, wake up!" I managed to get out. I held him close to me, trying to keep him warm. My mind couldn't process what was happening.

"Wake up! Please wake up!" I cried out.
His pale complexion was even paler. He looked white as paper.

Though he looked lifeless, he looked peaceful. For the first time in awhile.

I ran to the nearest phone and called 9-1-1.

Soon enough the police came. I was still unable to speak, just tears rushed down my face.

Maybe if I came home sooner, this would have never happened.

~~~

Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating this! Like I completely forgot about it😂 also writers block. This chapter actually made me kinda emotional just thinking about Yoongi, and like I tried my best to make it sad but I can't write for shit.

Thank you for reading please vote and let me know what you think.