HOC 51

FAURA's POV:

"Hey, I'm going to England, this weekend"

"Waeeee?!"

He laughed and kissed my cheek "business and shit. You know how my nature of work, right?"

"But still, Jimin-ah" I bit my fingernails

"Babe, look at me."

I don't want to. Why does he have to leave? Tsk.

"Look at me, please."

I looked at him, still biting my fingernails while my other hand is holding my shirt tightly

"It'll be for a week and after that, we can do or go anywhere you want"

Still no.

"What if, I just come with you?"

He shook his head "I won't be able to focus"

"I won't bother you, promise."

He kissed me on the lips and grinned "Yah, do you know what will happen if you come?"

I rolled my eyes sighed

"I won't be able to attend meetings because mostly, we'll fuck, I won't be able to think properly because you're there teasing my buddy"

I sighed "Arasseo. Be safe there, huh? Eat three times a day and keep yourself healthy"

He caressed my face using his thumb "I won't be gone for that long, you're funny"

I smiled at him and rested my head on his arms.

*phone ringing*

Jimin answered his phone, ignoring if I'm with him. I bet the caller isn't that confidential?

"You've found them?....Get them a case....make sure they'll rot in the prison....oh?....her too.....make her sick of her life.....I don't fucking care.....bring them to a children welfare.....make sure of that or I'll get you done"

His tone was a bit scary; but he's still my Jimin so I guess, I should just trust him.

But it won't hurt me if I ask, right?

"Who just called you?" I smilingly asked

"Just someone" he said and pulled me closer to him

"No. You sounded like it's so important"

"You don't need to know everything, babe" he smiled back

"Please." I pouted

"Enough Faura. Can we just sleep or do something much fun?"

I stood up and smiled at him "I'll sleep on the next room tonight. See you tomorrow"

"Then I'll sleep there too."

"You better not. I'm annoyed as fuck right now"

I turned my back on him and left the room with my pillow.