HOC 78

Faura's;;

"My baby is pigging out again, huh?"

I nodded and smiled, both of us have been living happily for three weeks now,

"You have to stop that, Faura. Your birth date is getting nearer and nearer, you want to poop while you're giving birth?"

I rolled my eyes "that's normal"

He laughed "it is, yours would stink so bad. The doctor would hate you"

It was midnight when I craved for an apple, a black one.

"Babe, wake up"

He nodded and slept again "Oh come on, Jimin! Do you want to kill our baby out of hunger?!"

He grunted and sat up, "What is it? I hope it isn't as bad as I am thinking" he said, frustrated.

"Sadly baby, it is. Get your ass up ready and give me an apple"

He smiled and gave me a thumbs up, he pressed the intercom and murmured something.

"What apple, hmmm baby? Red? Green? Or the pinkish one. Tell me" He asked happily.

"Black apple, please" I replied with a cheerful tone

"Fuck it, I knew it!"

He murmured some words in the intercome while I secretly hope it's not bad words.

"Cancel that motherfucking apple, get me the car right away." He said and turned it off.

"Baby, where are you going?" I asked, pouting.

"I'll find some black apple" he said in a frustrated tone

Before he stood up, I pulled him back while smiling. I gave him a peck on his lips and smiled lovingly.

"Fuck it!" He said trying to surpress his happiness.

"Goodluck babe!" I said as he went out to get me apples.