HOC 82

Faura's;;

And then I got tired. I got tired of texting Jimin to come here and see our child, I rubbed his tummy and smiled at his angelic face

"Mrs. Park?" The doctor asked, doubting.

I nodded and stood up, shaking her hand while staring at my child though I'm not a 'Park' yet. Many have been calling me that.

"I'm your child's doctor and Mr. Park sent me here to check on you"

"Jimin-ah?"

She nodded and started checking Daine's temperature,

"Did he ask you to come her or his secretary did?"

She looked away, I knew it. It's his secretary, how could he do this to us? I dialled his number once again and left a voicemail.

"Mrs. Park, from what I can see Daine can be discharged tomorrow"

I nodded and she bidded me goodbye, I gave my phone a tight grip.

If Jimin can't fulfill his father duties then he should just leave us, Daine can't grow up like this.

Me:
Jimin let's talk

My phone beeped:

Jimin:
어니, he's still in the meeting about the incident a while ago

I rolled my eyes and called all the ahjumma's outside to take care of Daine for a while.

I took a cab and went to Jimin's company, everybody's eyes were on me. They must've been mocking me all this time because of how I dress.

The elevator ping-ed and I made my way to Jimin's office, the secretary's eyes widened in shock and I checked every room on the floor to see him.

And voila! The great husband and father is sitting there, alone. Eyes glued on the papers

"Jimin"

"F-Faura?" His eyes widened in shock

I sat down beside him quietly, he looked at me with an embarrassed face. I just smirked. No, fuck you.

"I'm sorry I cou----"

"Let's break up, Jimin"

"No you're not gonna do that" he held my hand

I shrugged it away, pain crossed his eyes but he deserves more. "I'm so tired of this"

"No you're not, tell me you're not" he said trying to reach for my hand

My tears started falling, "A year ago, you were cheating behind my back and then everything went fine and I was so happy, and then Daine was born and we started falling down"

I saw him shake his tears away, "Faura that wasㅡ"

"I don't need it Jimin, let's just break up. You can't even be with your child during the worst times"

"I promise I'll do better, justㅡjust don't do this please" he said while his tears are falling down

This is hurting me too.

"야, don't worry. You can still visit Daine" I told him giving him lots of nodding

"but I want you" he said looking at me intently

He looked at me the same way before, we did. but we were happy that time, not like this.

"you do, but what about me? I want to be happy but we're not" I replied putting our hands apart

I stood up and smiled at him, I turned away but he caught my wrist. He pulled me and leaned his head on my stomach

"Don't do this, please"

I patted his head and removed his hands on snaking my waist

"We're failing, we can't do anything anymore. This won't work"

He looked at me once again and wiped his tears away, "I'm asking you for the last time"

He sighed and I looked away, I'll miss those sighs. "Do you really want this?" He asked and my heart ached more.

do you know the feeling of having a whole bucket of ice over your body, cause that's how it feels right now.

Pain crossed our eyes, but we're not for each other.

"I do"

I thought I would be saying those words in a church or maybe in the sands, but I was wrong.

Not every 'I do' means a happy ending, sometimes it's sad. More like tragic.

I turned away and left the room and tears started to pool my eyes, I love you. I really do.