HOC 54

FAURA's POV:

I woke up hearing noises downstairs, Jimin had me 'do that' on video call. I really can't help feeling shy.

I pressed the intercom "Good morning! Who's there?"

My phone rung showing Ahjumma's calling ID "Faura! Someone is insisting that she knows you"

"Omo! Is that Mira?"

"Ani! She keeps on insisting that she's your cousin"

Perhaps, Mica.

What is she up to now?

I'm tired of all the bullshits they've given me!

"Assist her"

I said and ended the call. I changed my clothes, and ended up wearing a red dress with crystal stones on it.

My anger fumed as soon as I saw Mica sitting on the couch wiping her tears away.

"What do you need?" I asked her in a serious tone

"You fucking ungrateful bitch." She replied

I just rolled my eyes, oh god. I should be the one saying that right now! Fucking bitch. She's my cousin who abused my kindness before.

"I should be the one saying that right now? Anyway, welcome to my home. Please feel comfortable to move around"

She rolled her eyes "I'm here to ask you a fucking favor"

Is it that hard to say something without the 'f' word in it?

"Release my mom, Faura!"

"Release her?"

Im living in a peaceful way here, peeps! Can't I have a fucking decent life? God, why is she blaming me? I did nothing! Even though I wanted to kill auntie, I didn't try to.

Even though, I already have connections and stuff. Bullshit! This is bullshit.