HOC 84

Faura's;;

I don't see him much anymore, he's busy at work and would bring Daine sometimes somewhere but that's it.

Months have passed, and he's busy making another world. Fuck.

He hired an ahjumma as expected opposing my decision who looked after Daine once in a while.

I found a new job, Lira have been pleading me to continue working with her but I refuse to. That workplace gave me a lot of memories, with him.

I found a job that allows high school graduates to work in a highly paid place.

"Hey, let's have coffee later?" Kevin asked, a co-worker.

"Why not?" I replied while grinning.

Before we could leave the building, the receptionist handed me a bouquet of flowers.

I furrowed my eyebrows, who's this from?

"Ma'am, y-your husband told me to give you this" she said

I opened the small card and smirked at the message.

wear a white dress tonight
someone will fetch you, i have our son with us now. just come.
ㅡlove

I gulped and folded it again, should I go? Fuck. I excused myself from Kevin and told him that I won't be able to come later

Since I have important matters to fixㅡlike Jimin. I punched the code and took a bath.

Why would I follow the dress code? Instead of wearing the white off-shoulder dress that I have in my closet, I wore the red one and matched it with matte lipstick

I was trying to match the jewelry when his chaffeur knocked on my door.

"Madame, why are you wearing red?"

"Why? Isn't it allowed?"

"But CEO Park and your son are both wearing white"

How dare him dress my son up, "come on, we're gonna be late" I shrugged and finished wearing the earrings.

I smiled at him and went inside the car, there, I found another small bouquet of roses waiting for me

"Why does your boss loves sending roses so much?"

He just laughed and started driving. We arrived at a building, it was actually Jimin's building I think

He escorted me to the rooftop and as I open the door, a loud thumping noise echoed on my chest.

"Madame, shall we go in?"

I nodded and fixed my dress, come on. This is just a dinner for the three of us, nothing much. He's just trying to bond with his son.

As I opened the door, music started playing, and there I saw himㅡin a white suit, smiling at me.