The Visions

My eyes open.
I feel a rush of fear.
Something terrible is going to happen today.
I can feel it.

I look over to Max who is in his boxer and a T-shirt, he still sleeping. I look at the knife wound on my stomach. I grabbed the alcohol out my backpack and cleaned my wound. Before I did I gagged my self so I wouldn't scream and wake up Max. Ha. It didn't work. "Hey, you okay." I nodded Impatiently, with the gagged still in my mouth. Max took the alcohol from me and drank it.
"By any chance did you bring any orange juice." I rolled my eyes, (I tend to do that a lot). Something happened. I just started starring out into space.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
I watched the Rots devour my dad. I couldn't breath, pressure build up in my chest. I was having a silent breakdown, mental breakdown. I felt a rush of adrenaline go threw me. All the memories of my dad flashed threw me. All these emotions, angry, sadness, lost, hopelessness, every emotion I have every felt came out. I turned in to a monster.
"Get the hell out my way.". I jumped from the tree. Every Rot that came at me got a bullet threw its head or a slit throat. When every Rot was dead I stoped at my dad. I dropped to my knees, crying. I laid on my dads chest, sobbing, "Come back to me-ee! I need you. Benny needs you." I sat up and grabbed his face, my hand and face covered in blood. "I love you." I kissed my dads forehead. And sat bye his side until he was no longer my father. "For all my fathers sin, for give him, lord. Forgive him from all sin. And give him mercy. And for he will be with you in sprit as you are with us. Amen." I said my fathers last prayers. As I seen my fathers once blues eyes open as yellow I new he was gone and stabbed him threw its forehead. "I love you."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Max had been trying to shake me out of this... vision or whatever it was.
"Kasey, what's wrong!" He was still shaking me.
"I love you." Recapturing the flashback, tears rolling down my face.
"What." He was confused.
"I'll... explain... later." I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing like an animal. He rubbed my back and kept telling me everything would be okay.  But I knew it wouldn't.

After I calmed down I explained how I was experiencing vision and flashbacks. About the vision I had about something bad happening today.
"K, I'm so sorry. I... I just don't know what to say." He was so worried about me I could see it in his expression. "I'm going to change... so I'm going to need you to turn around." I said. He listened, that's what I like about him the best.
As I was put on my pants I said, "done.  Your turn." I sat on the bed facing the wall. I started to fall asleep. Max seen me crawled up next to me hesitantly and put his arm around me. We slept for two more hours.

Benny barged in, "Sis its time to- Whoa! Am I interrupting something?!" I jump out the bed, startling Max who fell out the bed. "No..." I said.
I fell to the floor. A vision was happening.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"Take the girls." I hear an unusual voice say.
I see Bianca fighting.
I see the guys have been drugged and passed out on the floor.
Cam has been gagged, crying, and looking at me.
I hear sobbing. It was coming from... Me.
My hands are tie behind my back, a red liquid running down my face covering my eyes. Blood.
Before my vision broke I got a look at the clock it was wrong but still told me we had time to prepare.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"What's wrong with her?!?" Benny demanded.
"It's one of her visions." Max said.
"Visions!!??"
"I just learn about them about 2 hours ago."
I stand up look around. "Why the hell didn't you tell me, or any of us until now." Benny yelled at me.
"Don't yell at me!" I screamed, "There is no time for arguing we are going to get ambushed. Get Cameron, Gary and Bianca armed. We will need everyone armed and ready to fight Max go get extra ammo for everyone. We have 4 hours till they come. We will be ready."