Chapter Two.

Author's Note: New chapter! Woop. Hope you all like it. :D Constructive criticism and feedback are welcomed. (:

*******

Chapter Two.
Kyle's Point of View.

I groaned in annoyance as the ringing of my alarm clock cut my dream short. Flipping onto my side, I opened my eyes and hit the button on the alarm with my fist, and the shrill noise stopped. A smile came to my face as I closed my eyes again and began drifting back to sleep. Of course, it didn't last long before the banging at my door started. The door was flung open and it banged against the wall, making me flinch. The sound was too loud for this early in the morning.

"Get up dumbass!"

Something hard hit my arm and I opened one of my eyes before opening the other one. I glared at my twelve year old sister Sophie as she gave me a smug look. Rolling over, I pushed my duvet back, looking down at my mattress to see that Sophie had thrown one of her shoes at me. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up before picking up the shoe and tossing it back at her. She caught it and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ugh. Get out. It's too early to see your ugly mug in my room."

Sophie and I were constantly bickering, but it was always good natured; I loved her really and she knew it. She blew a raspberry at me in a childish manner before leaving my room, pulling the door shut behind her with a slam.

Once she was gone, I stretched out my stiff muscles and ran both of my hands through my messy brown hair. With a yawn I padded into the en suite bathroom that my parents had had fitted in my room when I had turned fifteen. Leaning into the shower, I turned it on; allowing the water to warm up as I looked at my tired face in the mirror.

My green eyes stared back at me. I yawned again. Man, I needed my morning coffee. It always woke me up and put me in a better mood. Pulling off my boxers, I shoved them into the wash basket before stepping into the shower and sliding the glass doors shut.

The steam soon collected in the enclosed space, engulfing me as I washed my body and hair. The heavy stream of water battered me, relaxing my muscles that were stiff from sleep. I growled deep in my chest as someone began to bang relentlessly on my bathroom door.

"What?!"

"Mum says if you don't hurry up she's gonna make you walk to school."

"Fine, fine! I'm coming."

I grumbled, turning off the shower and opening the glass doors. I pulled my towel from the radiator and towel dried my hair before doing the same to my body. I stuck my head out of the bathroom door, checking that Sophie had left before I walked back into my room with no clothes on. The coast being clear, I fully opened my bathroom door and went over to my chest of drawers, pulling out a pair of superman boxers.

I stepped into them before opening the door of my wardrobe. I took out a pair of black trousers, a powder blue shirt and a black tie. It sucked that our sixthform had a dress code- business wear- though we all put out own twist on it.

I wore my shirt untucked with the top button undone, the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and the knot of my tie done loosely. I picked up my rucksack and shoved all of my books into it before zipping it up and swinging it onto my back. Leaving my room I ran down the stairs, dropping my bag by the door and slipping a pair of black shoes onto my feet.

"Morning sweetie. Your coffee's on the table. I made you some toast too."

Mum called from the kitchen. I followed the sound of her voice as I made my way there.