im carl

I sat in the window of the school bathroom smoking a joint whatching the kids play foot ball i heard the door open but i didnt really care on who it was
A boy jump up across from me shifting to a comfy spot he wore a normal out fit black jeans with a black t and a gold chain with a green beanie.

"You gonna share that" he asked riasing a brow i handed it to him and left the bathroom "where you going" he asked putting out the joint "im carl by the way" he said as i felt to bathroom kids filled the all hall ways as the last bell rang telling us to go home i gladly open my locker to get my stuff "sooo your just gonna walk away no one dose that" i looked over to see that carl kids i rolled my eyes back to my locker and grabbed my bag and closing the door "what the fuck is up with you suger face" eww no did he really just call me suger face i dont even know him i mean i have seen him around but still i turned on my heel and walked out the doors  the cool warm air brushed my bear arms letting my lose white tank top blow a bit enjoying the quiet "YAA ok so your pissing me off and i would gladly appreciatedit if you atleast said hi or even a fuck off" carl said busting out the doors i rolled my eyes on how my peace is now over i smiled at him "fuck off" i said and started to walk home "thank you" he yelled he is an odd child.

When i made it home and walked in "hey auntie im home" i yelled when i get home its like a new me im a new person around my cousin kelly she has stage 4 canccer and most time the docters want her home but also most time they want her in the hospital
"Hey kel" i said dancing her way  making her laugh "what im i a bad dancer" i frown doing the robot "yes yes u are" she laughed as i did the sprinkler next "anyywhoo how was school" she asked as i walked to the kitchen to grab a soda "ohh same old same old bored as fuckk" i laughed
"Hey baby how was your day" my auntie asked walking down stairs "ughhh ehhh errr eeee blahhh" i explane with weired ass sounds
"Yup sounds like a normal day dose it kelly" she asked my cousin as she nodded "soo monday just to let u know kels gonna stay at the Hospital "ohh how long" i asked looking at my cousin layin in bed watching t.v no 13 year old needs to go through this "a week maybe" my aunt said now your wondering piper do you live with your aunt and cousin?? well yes yes i do only cuz my parents are so fucked up that they had twins but didnt want to baby girl and only wanted the babyboy so thats when my aunt took me i was about 3 when kelly was born and i remember it so clearly kellys always been like a sister shes my everything and when we found out she was sick i felt the world come down on me i dont know what ill do when her time is up and i hate hate hateee even thinking about it... like i said shes my everything.
------
"Piperrr dinner" my aunt yelled i ran down stairs to plates on the table and pasta with steaks "oh yaa" i washed my hsnd and plopped down after dinner kelly went to bed my aunt did what ever and i took a shower and not long after went to bed to