his house

"I just wanted to know if you'll be here for diner" she said simply as she stood in her baby blue dress with a messy bun "um no i was gonna go with a friend tonight is thats alright" i asked shifting to grab socks she nodded and left my room i sigh on how close that is ripping carl up from under the bed "you are so dead" i said grabbing the coller of his shirt "come on lets go" i said i shoved him out the window as went to the front door i waited for the dipshit the fall on the floor then get up "glad you could hang"he smiled dose this boy not understand...

"Fii im homeee" he yelled semi close to my ear making me punch him
"Shes at work" a boy yelled back from the kitchen holding the newpapaer and a cup "well lip this is piper,piper this is my oldest brother lip" he said as we stook hands see why cant carl be like this kid "were gonna go smoke" carl said pulling on my arm till we made it the a room with the typical teenage boy posters the biger bed had fluffy pillows and a cool blanket " welcome to me casa" carl smiled  he pulled the night stand open i seen a stack of condoms and joints he pulled out of as i sat on his bed.

"So who all there with u" carl asked passing the joint to me
"Just my aunt my cousin and i" i said giving it back he frown his i browd for a sec for told me hos part "wow ok i have my 5 siblings" he laughed ok damn thats a lot i layed down on his bed looking at the roof as he did the same thing "where you mom and dad" he is awfully I know this question would pop up sooner or later "well i would say fuck off i dont know you but i am layed in your teenage cum soked sheets and smoking your weed" i said making him laughed that the beer on his nightstand table he was currently drinking come up his nose i laughed patted his back as he was laughing like a 4 year old "ok well im a twin and when i was born my mom just...well i dont know didnt want me i guess but she kept my brother so my aunt took my in" i said by now carl was not laughed he had a sad face witch i didnt like for the 3 days carl has been trying to get in my life ive  never seen anything besides a smile or a smirk "yo its not that sad stop with the face" i laughed taking the joint from him "no its fucked up your gorgeous who wouldn't want you and im not joking" he said in a strum serious tone i felt my face turn red on the name he just said i turned the convo so i could learn about him "what about the famuos carl gallagher whats his story" i said turning of my side so my face was more in to his pillow "well I have a drink of the dad in the bipolar mom and 5 siblings fiona she takes care of us lip he is the very first one to be successful in life ian also bipolar and gay debbie 15 and a mom liam 7 and black"m he said turning to face me damn if anything hes the one with a shit tone of worries  "ok what about home like i know there somthing up" he said scooting closer to my face ughhhhh plz don't make me explain this "come on spilllll" i huffed and rolled my eyes i grabbed his blanket covering my self up he help making sure it covered us "well my aunt has a 13 year old daughter who is my absolute everythinggg and i would hurt anyone who hurt her... a year ago  we found of she was diagnosed with bone cancer and its at stage 4 now....she dosnt have that long" i paused for a sec to make sure i wasn't being a petty bish and crying "and ya right now she's staying in the hospital but ya u know" i sighed looking at the roof to carl just pull me in the his chest "shut up dont ruin the moment let me just hold you" he said making me laugh i rested my head in the crook of his neck i could smell his nice cologne as his amrs gripped me tight he pulled up the blanket as ny eyes got heavier and needed sleep "its ok just go to sleep" he said playing with my hair lightly in an odd way this felt.. right being held by carl being so close but i can't do all that weird smushy smushy lovey dovy stuff im not one to fall for some one is that what im doing? Falling for carl gallagher i was way too comfy to move so maybe one night being held so close to some one won't hurt..