my girl

I woke up at 5:30 i was sure not to wake carl up i slid my shoes on and made my way out the door to my house

When i got home i plopped on my bed.my head kept going to carl his eyes his big arms i shook my head i cant fall for some one thats weired i sat up playing music but not loud i took a shower and let my hair air dry i slid on skinny jeans and a cropped hoodie and vans I applied a little bit of makeup and perfume and called it good "morning wanna go see kelly to day" my aunt asked "ya what time" i said grabbing a sida from the fridge "3:30"  she said and i nodded.
----
I open my locker grabbing my books for math "where did you go" carl said poppi g out of bo where "um went home to shower" i said dying for his sweet cologne "oh wanna hang after school" he asked closing my locker "um no i have to go see my cousin" i said walking off god hes so cute i sat down in class ane sure enough the teacher started talking her ass mouth

"Ya ill get you the stuff" carl said doing a hand shake with some guy as i walked to my locker
"Yo who she" he said pointing to me carl turned and smiled "dis right here is my girl"i stopped did this bitch just call me his girl?? Tf he talken about the guy walked away and carl came to stand next to me "what the fuck carl your girl im not your girl"i said slamming my locker "and the stupid black boy talk stop that" i said walking away to go home "thats only when i have work piper" he said catching uo with me "did i do something wrong you seem i dont know more distent" he said
---
"Guesssss whooo backkk" i sang sliding in to the  hospital room doing jazz hands "piperr my cousin cheered as i hugged her "here i got you flowers and soda annddd a dance party oh and candy but thats not as good as my danceing i grabbed my phone turning on a pop song bigging a dramatic Italian dancer "oh my gooddd" she lauaged as i did some weired ass move "no no not the wip" she said i only did it do make her laugh even more being with kelly is always like a slow-motion moment in a movie her smile will always bring me up even when im in my lowest of lows i was cut off by the docter come in i froze as kel just laughed on how embarrassed I was i puased my song and took a sip of my soda "visting hours are done with you can come by tomorrow if you want" he ssid amd leaving i rolled my eyes i didnt want to leave "ill come by tomorrow after school alight" i said kissing her head "piper..is it weired kissing my head you know cuz i dont have hair" she said i frown instantly why would it be weired i love her anyway with or with out hair "what no why ask that" i asked slidding on my hoddie "well there was another kid it the next room and her brother didnt wanna kiss her" she said dose she think imma end you like the brother?
"Kel some people take it different ways" i smiled and kissed her "now get some rest" i said she kissed my nose and layed down and i left the room i dont kniw what im gonns do when her time is gone it makes me sick thinking about it.

"Antie im homee" i said closing the door going up stairs i notice kellys door was open she had her own room but she always stayed down stairs "auntie whats wrong" i asked to my aunt who was sitting on her daughters pibk bed crying " its just s-so hard" she cried out i kneed down hugging her " i know" i said looking at kellys untouched stuff "look at this" i laughed at the photo of kelly and i on her birthday with cake on her face while i was making a pig face her flowy brown hair covered in white frosting my aunt laughed picking uo another one "amd this one " she said looking at the photo from Hawaii we both did some weired face pointing at the coconut we were drinking i smiled missing the old days "baby go get some rest" my aunt said cutting me off my thoughts "ya ok" i said hugging her goodnight going to my room and getting undressed and into my blankets.