safe place

I sat at the end on my bed looking at the black dress and heels that were no more then 3 feet away tears form my face as i stood up pulling my hair to a high pony i dressed myself and walked out as my aunt called me

"Ready" my aunts friend said we nodded and stared the car the car ride to the grave yard was weired we talked but had the awkward silent pauses i took a deep breath as the car came to a stop there were family and friends there outside talking and crying the warm air hit me.
--------
"So kellys grandmother have some things to say before he start" the priest said are grandma stepped up she had a pretty black on and her gray hair tied up i held my grandpas hand tight as my grandma started talking
"Kelly oh how sweet my baby was you always found a way to put a smile on are faces " my grandma went on and after she was done she sat down next to my aunt
"In this time i will read a verse and you may throw your flowers in there" he said i walked forward i looked down the hole to see Kelly's red glossy casket as everybody through white flowers on it i stood there telling her how much i miss her "kel i cant do this" I whispered as tears run down my face i dropped the flower as it slowly flew down i pressed ny lips together and stood up hugged my aunt.

My grandpa and i sat outside next the kellys stone as everyone eles was inside the color of the Sky reflected nicely on the gray Shiny Stone that said Kelly Roberts 2003 to 2017 "it dosn't seem real" i said softy touching the flower "i know hun" he said rubbing my back "its gonna be hard" he said rubbing his eyes "i love u graps" i said with a weak smile "i love u too"he smiled and kiss my head sitting up and walking off leaving my and kelly alone i sat there looking at the stone "ill be back soon kels i love u" i said blowing a soft kiss and walking away.
-------
I walked to carls front door knocking as debbie answered "piper come here" she said pulling me in to a hug "carls up in his room" she smiled and thanked her and went to his room "carl" i said as my heels clicked to the wood "piper how'd it go" he asked getting up from his desk "hard" i said trying to manage hold back tears "i know...shes in a better place now baby" he said placing a kiss on my nose " i know" I whispered " leaning on his chest as his fingers played with my hair "here lets get this off and lay down" he said slowly unstipping my dress letting it fall he placed kisses on my arms and neck as he grabbed a sweater sliped in on me his eyes were soft as they looked in to mine his hands brushed my arms this boy send me to another dimension just by breathing around me he makes things seem easier he layed down and i crawled in his arms as he held me tight ***play song***
(Also its the only one i coyld find so dont mined the video lol)
His heart beat played a soft song ive been so mean to him and all he wants to do is this "i wanna take care of you" he said out of no where "what" asked looking at him "i wanna take care of you i wanna love you piper" he said hugging me i dont know what it was about that sentence but it hit me like a truck tears flooded down my face as i looked at carl "I-i love you carl" i said looking for a response did i scare him? Dose he not love me too? Did i say say it wrong?
I big smile played his lips "i told you one day it would come around I love you too" he said grabbing my face and kissing me "you make me feel safe carl" I whispered was that a little too cheesy but it's true

I soon found myself laying back in his arms with my eyes half shut as i played with carls shirt "night baby" Carl mumbled so quiet night I could barely understand it but I knew what he was saying I smiled and kissed his cheek and went to sleep myself.