only hoes date

Weeks later**

"Debs i dont think its gonna go that way" i said as she trying to get the key in to the empty class room door "yes it will i'll make itt" i grabbed the key from her and turned it left instead of right "oh ok" she said as we walked in i took a seat as debs went to find the homework " never thought anyone would be trying to steal homework" i said kicking my feet up on the desk
" but it has the answers on it dipwit" she smirked and grabbing it "k lego" she said as we got up and locked the door walking to the empty hall
"So are you and carl dating yet" she asked as we left the school
"Eww no" i said scrunching my nose
"Oh come on you guys are love birds" she smiled big i really dont see it

When we got to carls house debbie did her own thing and carl well hes been kinda sick for the past 2 days i grabbed him a water and made him a sandwitch "carl u up" i asked coming up the stairs "ya babygirl im up" he called back as i open the door he layed in bed almost naked but thats nothing new "i made you food" i said sitting next to him giving him the food he smiled and kissed me "for some one dosn't date u sure make a good girlfriend" he laughed as he sat up rubbing his eyes "ew only hoes date" i said crossing my arms like a child "ok sweet face" he smiled i smacked his leg and got up to go pee.

"Here u goo" i said passing ian the mash potatoes to him we all sat at the dinner table Fiona made chicken wings mashed potatoes and noodles.
"Lip can you watch liam friday" fee asked he nodded and ate his food we went on and ate it was a normal diner till frank came home "heyy kids" hes said in a happy mood lip rolled his eye "hello piper how are you today" he said grabbing liams food "im good and liam wasn't done eating that" i snapped giving liam mine "ok anyways guess what" he said doing jazz hands "you got an old hag prago" ian asked "what..no where did you...nevermind anyways i got a woman in my life shes amazing" he said skipping around
That when on for what seemed like forever when we finished diner carl came home with ne there wasnt much todo my aunt was out with a friend and so we just cuddled and watched movies
"Nope dont like him" carl said fliping off the t.v "come one hes hot" i said clarly pointing out the hottness "thats my point i dont like him" he said i rolled my eyes and turned to him so we were face to face "will you date me already" he said kissing my head uggh thats such a weird thing to asked thats for all the weak people "ehhh carl i dont like that word" i said looking down as he held my hand " i know but we already do everything a couple dose beside you know sex but thats not what i want right now i want you" he explane holding my face "why are you so scared of dating" he said kissing me over and over as i did the same "cuz its..well i dont know its tooo lovey dovey shit like that" i explane i dont really know how to explane that "well we dont have to be like that we can be just how we are nothing will change beside me calling you mine" he smiled rubbing my face to my hip "we can?" I asked i never thought of it like that i thought every couple has to be alover eachover "ya now will you be mine piper williams" he asked thoughts ran throw my head not much can go wrong he treats me right im sure he wont leave or hurt me "yes gallagher ill be yo- i was cute off by carl bear hugging me making me almost fall off the couch kissing the fuck out of me he got up and swong open the door "carl where u going" i said sitting up brushing hair out of my face "SHE SAID YESSSSSSS WHAOOO SHE SAID YESSSSS" he yelled oh my this boi i pulled him in slapping his arm "da fuck u nut" i laughed as he swun me around "fuck yes i love you baby" he said kissing me "i love you too" i said is it to early to say that? We have said it before tho so i didn't see what was wrong with that.