fun

Hey guys I feel the need to make another ian or carl book should I???
------
"No my hands gonna blow off" i said as ian held out the firework"come on no it wont" he said i bit sleepy
I rolled my eyes and grabbed it "ok when i say through it" he  said backing up i watched to sparks come closer i swear ill chop his dick off if my hand blows off "NOW" he yelled i throw it and right then it busted in to a pretty blue and pink "holy shit ian your fucking crazy" i laughed sitting down with carl "yup he is but i mean were gallagers so we all are" carl said wrappin a arm around me i watched as liam ran around with sparklers laughing and having fun "dinners donee" fiona yelled i smiled and we all got up the weather was perfect so we eat house side i mean everyone eles did to who dosnt eat house side on forth of july "thanks anutie" i said has she took the ribs off the grill "sure thing hun" i sat done in the grass with my honey bunches of oats of a boyfriend "im so happy i get to spend this with you" he smiled and kissed me getting souce on me " me to my love" i said i watched as everyone else sat off firework they mixed well with the blue and light pink sky.
"Soda anyone" fiona yelled i rised my hand and she nodded being me it "i cant wait to fuck you to night" carl wispered in my ear making me choke on my food he smirked and kissed my cheek

"TIME FOR THE REALLL FUN" lip yelled being south side kids we went well...crazy with the 24 pack of fireworks we kinda got 5 of those by now it was dark liam sat with debbie fiona and my aunt and carl lip ian and i ran around like wild childs with are head chopped off "dont run with that" my aunt yelled i frowned and chased lip
"Ok ok for real this time line uppp" ian said we all stepped
To a box "this is gonna be lit" i yelled making the boys look at me
"...."
"What" i said with innocence
"Never say that again" ian said shaking his head
"Ok and light it now" lip said i watched as the fire sparked up making a crackling sound
(Remember is season one when there around the fire and its all slomo well picture this is as well play the song)

"Runnn" lip yelled we all ran as blue and pink lights came out making loud booms
I held carls hand as he smiled and held me tight i smiled up at him and watched liam run around laughing as ian chased him carl let go and i ran from him having him chase me as well every step i took a new boom would go off.

"And hers you go" my aunt said handing me a glass
"I would just like to say" carl said wrapping an arm around me "im so greatfull to have you guys in my life..HERE TO KELLY" he yelled i smiled and we all bumped are glasses and taking are shots well besides liam we put are classes down "lets partyyy" fiona yelled turning up the music as we jumped around like crazy kids with are hands in the air "i couldn't be happier" i said holding carls face and smashing are lips together if felt if the world was going around 100 miles per sec but in a good way i wonder what life would be like if carl never smelt my weed from the schools bathroom but im happy he did i can't do this adult world life thing with out him.

And thats my story on how i fell in love with carl gallagher a girl who was nothing but a keep toself stuck up who met a boy who knew from the start he was gonna make her his and im glad he did..carl gallagher i love you