two boys one girl part 2 ep1

Mangles POV

I was walking down the hallways and notice a door that said storage room. The door was unlocked so I went inside. Hello said a voice. who's there I said a boy with dirty blond hair a torn greenish shirt and black torn pants came out he was a bunny like Bonnie also one of his ears are torn. I haven't introduced myself I'm springtrap and you said the figure. I'm Mangle I said I notice he was blushing but I ignored it. That is a beautiful name he said. Thanks I said. Mangle! Where are you said a voice I realized that it was Taz. thank God she came this place is scary. Sorry I have to go see what my sister needs it was nice to meet you I said as I was walking away from the terrifying room. Here I am I said as I came toward her. I need to show you where kids cove is she said. OK I said I fallowed her.

Springtrap's POV

Mangle was a beautiful girl and she was the first one to talk to me in forever. I want her all to myself. Spy bug spy on Mangle I said. The little bug ran off the spy on her. I knew Some day the girl of my dreams come and it looks like she's here. She will love me I said.

Some weeks later
Foxy's POV

OK you can do this you can confess to her. Yo foxy said a voice it was Taz. ( she is important in every thing) hey Taz I said whats up said she. I have good news and bad news, the good news is that I'm going to tell mangle I like her I said. You to became good friends over the time Taz said. The bad is that I'm scared I said. She stood silently for a moment. DO it! she yelled. What I asked. JUST DO IT!
Excuse me I asked confused. Don't let your dreams be dreams yesterday you said tomorrow SO JUST DO IT! She yelled. OK OK I will I said. Good boy now go she said. I walked out to find Mangle. I'm finally going to tell her how I feel.

Springtrap POV
The last past weeks I learned almost everything about Mangle. She was an amazing girl I absolutely love her she never came back to the storage room so I was lonely I was a king with no queen but soon I tell her that I love her. I went to go find her. She will be mine.

Later
Foxy's POV
Its time I told her how I feel. Mangle I called. Yes Foxy she asked. She was really cute i was nervous. There's something I need to tell you. What is it she replied. I-I-I love you I finally said. I love you to Foxy she said. She kissed me on the cheek. I glad you feel the same I said. Will you be my girlfriend I asked. Yes I will she said. I was so happy. I went to tell Taz the good news. So what did she say said Taz. she said yes I yelled. Awesome I knew you could do it said Taz.

Springcrap's i mean springtrap's POV

I found Mangle walking down the hallway. Hello there Mangle I said. Oh hi your um springtrap right she asked.
Yes and I need to tell you something I said. OK what is it she asked. I love you I said. I'm sorry springtrap but I have a boyfriend besides I really don't know anything about you she said. That broke my heart. Oh who is he I asked. His name is foxy and I love to the bottom of my heart she said. Oh OK I said as walked away how dare this foxy guy steal mangle from me . I gotta think of a plan to get rid of him I'm not giving up no matter what MANGLE WILL BE MINE!

I have nothing to say until next time

Girllovesfoxes2

I'M probably not going to update more because I'm lazy😩😩😩 this also need a theme song because I keep putting episode nah I won't find one.

Okay I Will dang 😐😐😐