New plan. ep 5

Chica's POV

Springtrap was missing and our plan didn't work. I guess I have to find a new way to get Mangle out the picture. Wait if I gain her trust and kill her than Foxy will be mine. Oh what's the point after what I did Foxy won't let me come towards him or her. Ugh I hate this just when I confessed to him he rejected me for a stupid ugly brat. "Hey chica" said a voice. I turned to see Freddy just smiling at me. "What do you want Freddy Fazbear?" I asked. "I heard that you confessed to Foxy and I just wanted to check on you." He said. "Oh well I'm fine." I said. "Okay but just in case there is always someone there for you." He said before he left. Maybe i should think about what he said. Why is he being nice to me ever since I put that potion on Foxy everyone was glaring at me when I walk by. Taz's was the scariest its like she has demon eyes. I will get Foxy to love me some how.

Freddy's POV
I always had a crush on chica. She never noticed me because she had her eyes on Foxy. I know she doesn't like me back But maybe I can change her mind.  Hey dude said a voice. "Oh hey Bonnie." I said. She's still crushing on Foxy Bonnie asked. Yep I answered she really needs to move on. Bonnie said. "I agree." I told him. We pretty much talked for a while

All day I had a funny feeling that something was different I feel a presence that and I can't tell if its good or bad. "Hey Taz."said a voice it was jack. "Hey" I responded. "I have a weird feeling like something  strange is going to happen soon so I thought to come talk to you."He told me. You have that feeling too?" I asked him. "Maybe it has to do something with springtrap being around." he said. "We should talk more about this later." I said. "I'll let you know if anything happens." He said before walking off. "Taz."said another voice. I turned to see chica. "Oh it's you." I said. "I came to say sorry." Chica said. "Its okay."I said. It's water under a bridge right?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. But deep inside I still didn't trust her. I good at not showing my emotions. Something about her presence just makes me sick. She thinks I forgive her but she doesn't know that I'll keep an eye on her. Thank you Taz." chica said before leaving. I turned into a shadow and followed her. I knew something was up because I saw chica Talking to the one and only springtrap. I'll listen to their plan and warn Mangle.

Springtrap's POV

I never left the pizzeria. I was always there. Chica thought I was gone as well but I show myself to her. "Do you have a new plan?" Chica asked. "I do you will pretend to be Mangle by looking like her. I'll kidnapped the real one and Force her to marry me so in that case you will have Foxy and I'll have Mangle." I explained  sounds great to me. Chica said. I'll finally have what I deserve. Someone I love.

TAZ'S POV

I have to warn the others. Chica is way off. if someone she loves dose not love her back they are not worth her time.  Springtrap is also wasting his time. I just wish they realized that. "Foxy,Mangle,Jack." I called out.
Mangle was right in front of me with the boys behind her. "What's the problem?" Mangle asked. "I heard chica and springtrap talking their planning to trick Foxy into thinking chica is you and springtrap wants to kidnap you and force you to marry him. Foxy keep your eyes on Mangle for me and Jack will keep an out for them. got it rookies?" I said to them. Aye Aye skipper. Jack said. Operation super spy's is a go.

End music

I know I didn't update in forever but hey I did it right. Well see you next time.