a plan put into action ep3

Its opening day of the pizzeria. Everyone was in there places. Kids cheers can be heard all over the place. While some were happy as whatever chica was trying to find a way to get Foxy to break up with Mangle.

Time skip to end of day.

Chica's POV
Today was OK the kids aren't that bad but now that the day is over I have to find a way to get foxy to be mine. I could kill Mangle but springtrap won't get his part of the deal. I heard talking from the prize corner. It was jack and Taz so I decided to listen to the conversation. So Taz what so you do when your board jack asked her. I mainly play video games, read on wattpad, sing, talk to my sister, mix potions and practice magic why'd you ask said Taz. wait I forgot about Taz having powers. Maybe I can find a love potion so I make foxy fall in love with me. I snuck into Taz's room look around. I'll never find the potions, as I put my hand on the wall a passage way opened. Whoa I said in amazement. I'll walked to the end to only  see a huge lab full a potions books and other things. I went to the shelf and found a love potion. hmmm this will do good. As I walked out I seem to notice a magic Wand with a purple star shape gem in a glass. Nah its not  worth exploring, I better get out of here before Taz finds me. I walked along while dreaming of my future with Foxy. I was also thinking of our future daughters name. Finally foxy will love me.

Later
Foxy's POV
Mangle and I was planning a date night with each other. We decided on going out for dinner. I was picking out what I was going to wear but suddenly a voice called my name it was chica. Hey chica what's up I said. Hey foxy I brought you a new drink I was making and I wanted to tested out and see if everyone likes it she said. Something doesn't seem right but I trust chica because she is good friend.(me: you're so called good friend about to poison you and about to take the bait dude you is dumb sorry I'll continue.) I took the juice and drank all. Suddenly I feel different all I wanted was chica.
I love you foxy said chica. I love you too I said.

Mangle's POV
I was going to see foxy to ask him a question but then I saw him with chica. I walked up to them. Hi my love I said to him. I not your lover I am chica's lover he said a bit furious. But foxy I thought... I said before he interrupted me. well you thought wrong he said. I bumped into jack before I ran away crying. I ran all the to the storage room. Hi Mangle said a voice it was springtrap.

Jack's POV ( what?)
I saw Mangle running away crying. I  new foxy wouldn't break her heart. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were purple. That's strange Foxy's eyes supposed to be gold I said to myself. When there something going wrong I have one girl I can talk too and that girl is Taz. I went to find Taz on her stage in kids cove. Taz I have something to tell you I said. What is it she asked. Its foxy he in love with chica but I don't think its true I told her. Wait that boy cheated on my sister oh he is so dead she said. Wait I said as I pulled out a pic with him  and chica together. Wait a minute his eyes aren't purple she said. Oh no chica must of found my lab and stole a love potion to make foxy love her she yelled. We have to fix this I said. Right follow me she said as she lead me her room. She pushed a brick with a star carved on it. The walls opened to a hall. Come on let's go she said. We walked in to a huge place full of books and potions. Wow I said amazed at the place. There is no time to waist we have to break the spell she said. Taz took a magic wand of a glass. She spoke some magic words.
Love should not be rushed
Force only makes it worst
Magic finds a solution
To this awful curse
After she said those words an antidote for the potion comes off a shelf. Awesome now we can save foxy I said we ran out of the lab though the hallway and to the main stage. Wait we need to think of a plan said Taz. I got one I said. I whispered the in her her ear. got it she said. She walked up to the two.

TAZ'S POV
I walked up to foxy and chica. Hi um chica can I see foxy for a minute. Okay but you better not try to take him away from me she said. Chica walks to the kitchen.  Foxy I need you to try a potion for me i said. Why can't you ask someone else he asked. Because all the boys have gone out to eat except you and it only works on boys I said. Fine he said as he snatched the drink away. He drinks it and eyes turned gold again. What happened he asked. Chica poisoned you with a love potion and made you broke up with Mangle Taz explained. Oh no I probably hurt her really bad ugh I guess chica couldn't except that I love mangle he said. Foxy my love  said chica as she walked in the room. I not your lover and I know what you did you poisoned me and you knew I loved someone else. But Foxy I love you isn't how that's how its supposed to work she asked. no because I don't love you he said. Chica ran away crying. Let's go find Mangle and explain what happed I said. That a good idea said jack. The three walked out of the room to find Mangle.

Where is mangle find out on the next episodesaving love

Girllovesfoxes2😴

also shout out to all followers
WritersBlast89
fnafman59
MajorCattitude
thewritingdweeb9503
Ghostwolf202
xXNeko-SoulXx
JJC_AP2016 ( my first follower)
Mana-The-Dark
Brynn_stupid
Cocheta_ThaKillar666
AmyRose_Mangle
pizzaslife74
I love everyone
I'm surprised at some of my fallows