saving love ep 4

The song above is one of my favorite's. I play it on just dance all the time. Let's hope my writing improved. It probably didn't.

The three important characters are now going to look for Mangle.

With mangle (her POV)

I ran to the storage room to cry my eyes out. "Hello again Mangle." Said a voice. It was springtrap. I forgot that he was always in the storage room. "Hi springtrap." I responded. "What's wrong." he asked." Oh nothing I'll just go." I said as I was getting ready to leave. "You don't have to leave at least tell me what happened." springtrap said. "Well...F-Foxy left me f-for ch-chica." I said while crying. "Its going to be okay." He said while hugging me. "Thanks Springtrap." I said."You know you can stay here all you want." He said with a grin on his face. I watched as he walked to the door and locked it. "Why are you locking the door?"  I asked confused. You'll see very soon." He said as he put a cloth over my mouth. I tried to get out of his grip but I wasn't strong enough. Soon everything went black.

Narrator
Springtrap tide Mangle up in a chair and he sat there while waiting for her to wake up.

With Foxy, Jack and Taz.

"Okay let's split up, I'll look upstairs and the girls bathroom, Foxy will check the party rooms and kids cove, and Jack you check the stage area and the prize corner." Said Taz. Sounds like a plan Tazi." said jack. "Don't call me that." "any questions?"Taz asked. "No." Both boys said. "Alright operation Finding Mangle is a go." She said as the three went to look for Mangle.

Back with Mangle
I woke up tide to a chair. I remember talking to springtrap then lights out.  Springtrap walked towards me. "What's going on and why am I tide to a chair?" I asked springtrap. "I will untie the ropes on one condition." springtrap said. What is it? I asked.  "I'll let you go if you Marry me." He said  "what!" I shouted. 'You heard me become my wife so we can live a happy life." (Hey that rhymes) He said. "Springtrap I told you that I don't love you so I rather be tide up in a chair than Marry someone I don't love." I said to him." Foxy doesn't love you anymore so you have no choice." He said. My answer is no and that's final! I yelled. Fine then, you shall stay here until you love me. He said.
He walked away leaving me tide up.

Springtrap
I finally caught Mangle thanks to chica's plan. she tells me everything that happens to Foxy and Mangle. I decided to contact her. "Springtrap Foxy's spell is broken, he loves Mangle again." She said. "What's he doing now?" I asked. 'He's looking for Mangle." She said. "Is anyone helping him?" I asked. " Yes, a wolf named Jack, and Mangle's adopted sister Taz." She said. "I never knew that she had a sister." I said. "Well here's a warning she is very smart, and powerful." she said. "Okay then." I said.

Taz
"Sis, sis!" I called over and over again. I've looked in all the rooms upstairs and the girls bathroom but no Mangle in sight. "Hi Taz." said a voice. I Turned to see Cherie. "Hi Cherie, have you seen Mangle anywhere?" I asked. "No I haven't but I'll help you look." She said.  My danger sense started to tingle. "I'm sensing something bad, oh no Mangle needs help!" I yelled. "Hmm I think Freddy has access to the cameras."Cherie said. "That's it! I can ask Freddy to search the cameras for where she went Cherie you're a genius!" I yelled. "I guess I am she said. "Okay do me a favor and bring Freddy to the stage." I said before leaving.
I went to go get jack and Foxy to tell them about the cameras. I have a feeling that we are a step closer to finding my sister.

Later at the stage
"Okay why did you all call me here?" Freddy asked. we need you to give us access to the cameras so we can find mangle." Said Taz. " why is she missing?" he asked. (One story later*in spongebob voice*) " so that's why we're looking for her." Said Taz.
"Okay follow me" he said.  The four walked to the office. They looked at the footage and saw Mangle going to the storage room. "Well now we know where to find her." Said Jack. Let's head to the storage room." Foxy said.
The three ran to the storage room.

At the storage room door
The three heroes arrived at the door. Foxy turned the the nob but the door didn't open. "Its lock." Foxy said. "Here let me do it." Said Jack. Jack kicked the door about five times but it didn't work. "Well that's all I can do." Said Jack. "Stand back boys I got this." Said Taz. She shot a large amount of energy at the door. It burned the door to ashes. The boys was shocked. "what were you expecting a crowbar? Let's go." She said. The three ran in the room to see springtrap and Mangle. "So you must be Foxy,Jack and Taz." Said springtrap. "who the helicopter are you?" Asked Jack. "I'm springtrap." Said springtrap. "Alright Springcrap" Taz said. Before she was interrupted by springtrap.  "Springtrap." He said. "Whatever, let my sister go!" Taz yelled." I will never let her go and you can't ah!" He was cut off by Taz shooting Magic energy at him. "You talk to much."said Taz Foxy untied Mangle. "Foxy why did save me?, I thought you hate me." Mangle asked. "I was put under a love spell by chica but thanks to Taz I'm back to normal." Foxy said. Foxy hugged his girlfriend. "I'm sorry Mangle." He said. "It's okay you weren't yourself." She said as she hugged him back. "Hey where did Springcrap go?"Asked Taz. "Nah who cares about him?" Asked Jack. "Its doesn't matter as long as Mangle is safe." Said Foxy. "Hey Taz let's go shopping to get our mind off of things." Mangle said. "Good idea." Taz responded. The sisters walked off while talking. "What. Is with girls and shopping?" Jack asked. "I don't know. Said Foxy."

End of episode

OMG this is over 1000 words

Anyways shout to my newest follower
The_Gaming_Assassin I support you.

Pic I drew