super spy ep.6

(The song was necessary) swearing ahead.

Taz's POV

"Okay rookies tonight we are guarding Mangle's Room in case they decided to kidnap her in her sleep." I said to the boy's.

"Wait shouldn't there be only one or two people to guard the room while one spy on Springcrap and bitch bird?" Jack asked.

"I didn't ask for your opinion Cracker jack now shut up and let me talk! y'all ming son?" I yelled at Jack.

'Y'all ming." Jack said back to me.

"Okay now here are the rules, number 1. I ain't gonna deal with your shit If I have too I'm going to kick yo ass, Number 2 if you Talk back to me I'm going to kick yo ass, and number 3 if you you don't do what I say when I Tell you to do it I'm going to kick your ass! Y'all got It?" I asked to two stooges

"Yes Mam!" The boy said.

Jack's POV

She went full Black on us and that's how I know she meant business.
Believe it or not she's being a boss and it scares me. Who knew a fox lady can scare a wolf man?  I Decided to keep mouth shut because I don't want to get my ass kicked.

A few hours later

No one's POV

Both of boys fell asleep while Taz was keeping watch. She noticed that it was too quite but then she heard snoring that can from foxy. She smacked both of them to wake them up. "Wake yo asses up!" She whispered yelled to them." Ahh! What the hell I was having a good dream!" Foxy yelled. "You two guard the door I'm going to check on bitch bird and rabbit creep." Taz said. "Oh and when I come back and if your asleep I'm kicking your asses." She said before walking off.
Both of the boys shook in fear.

TAZ'S POV
A few minutes later I found The two stupidest people in the universe. I was  listening to their conversation and see what info I needed to know. "So when will we strike?" Chica asked. "Tomorrow night at 12:00am." Springcrap said to her. "Wait how will we make me look like Mangle?" Well I know a special Talismans that can make you appear as someone else to other people, the only problem is That the stupid slut Taz has it. Oh hell no the Nigga just call me a slut next time I see his ugly ass face I'm going stab him in his eye you do not call me a slut and get away with it! I thought. I Know what  talisman he's talking about it's called the copy cat necklace and I kept it hidden for good.  But how did he know I have it?

The only way to get it is to the solve the puzzle that lead's to my Talismans room

The only way to get it is to the solve the puzzle that lead's to my Talismans room.  But it is impossible and it's cursed if you Answer wrong you might forget who your are and lose your Identity to the universe. I was gonna find a way to break the curse but right now I just don't care.  I ran back and told the boys what to do. We planed to guard Mangle at the time. For now I need to keep an eye out for those two. Luckily mangle and I are going to have a new house and I can secure my magic archive better with booby traps and a beast of some sort.