Chapter 1:Starts With A Crazy Thought

Aly and I been friends for a long time...she makes me laugh and smile....she's kinda silly...and a bit crazy and there was so much life in her...she tired me out and i'm kinda A.D.D and she stuck her tongue out at me and i laughed and did it back...we are so close that we silly things like kiss each other but as friends...we joke around that we should be together but our friendship is way to great to mess up...but then she had this crazy idea..."Damon do you want kids?"she said"yeah...why?"i said and she looked at me"i want them too..."she said and i looked at her"i saw this movie its called Friends With Kids and it got me thinking...we should do that....have a kid but still be friends"she said and i laughed"you sure you want my kid...he or she would be a.d.d and have anxiety"he said and i smiled"why not?it's cute on you"she said and i looked at her"your serious about this?"i said and she nodded her head"yep...i mean your geans will be perfect Damon"she said and i smiled and she looked at me"you know to do this we have to have sex right?"i said and she nodded her head"you want to have sex with me?"i said and i bit my nails"yes"she said"you do know it will be my first time right?"he said"i know...whose better to be your first then your best gal pal Me"she said and hugged me and i blushed"you really truly want to do this"i said pulling on my grandpa sweater's sleeve nervously"yeah...you can be my baby daddy..."she said and nudged her nose on my cheek and i smiled"than lets do this'i said and blushed and she smiled"yay!"she said"just tell me when your ready k...lets not start right away....because it will be mad awkward for you if so....so soon k"she said all cheery and i smiled"okay"i said really shy and i covered my face because i was blushing a whole lot...i never thought this way and well it's a tad bit overwhelming....