Chapter 3:It Worked Damon!!!

next day me and Aly went and got Coffee"here a mocha ice latte with soy milk"she said and handed it to me and i smiled"thanks"i said and blushed and she kissed my cheek..."did you tell Cyr?"she said"not yet...did you tell Johnnie?"i said"nope going to see him soon...not today maybe later...maybe when i find out?"she said sipping on her vanilla ice coffee with skim milk and 5 Splendas"so thought of names?"i said shyly"no...you?"she said and i shooked my  head"are you sure this was a good idea?"i said feeling a little nervous"yeah i am...i think this is perfect"she said and smiled"okay..."i said and she smiled"hey...i know it's scary...if it comes out negative...you don't have to try again"she said and looked down"and if it's positive?"i said and sipped on my ice latte"then there's no turning back"she said"but if your miserable...i can take care of it"she said"no...i'll stay...you and me made it we should take control"i said"it's not like every father is 100% ready at first...takes time to get use to...so..i'll stay either way it goes"i said and she smiled and hugged me and i smiled...in my heart i know this is right...my mind as usual over thinks and my gut is uncertain but Aly really think this is right so...i'll do whatever it takes to keep her smiling like that...i smiled and hugged her back and i feel connected..like whole...it's strange what this plan has changed in me....few days past and Aly seemed fine not sick like she's pregnant...so i think it didn't work...few days after that she came in my room holding a positive PT Stick in her hand and i smiled and hugged her she's gonna have my baby...i hope this was a good idea....we dicided when 3 months pass we will tell our friends....