Chapter 7:Broken Hearted Boy

Next day i went to Johnnie to give him an earful for what he did...i used the key that's under the mat and he looked at me when he saw me and he can tell i was very upset with him"What The Hell Johnnie!"i yelled and he looked at me"i'm sorry okay...i din't mean to i was just so mad and something snapped in me...you know me Aly i'm a lover not a fighter....i was really out of line"he said"yeah you were you left bruises on his neck...how the hell man"i said and i felt a sharp pain"oww"i said"any don't stress yourself out...it's not good for the baby"he said"why do you care...you hate it anyway"i said after the pain passed"i don't hate it....i just hate it's not mine"he said"plus it messes with your health too...so stop"he said and i looked at him"no i'm mad at you"i said"do i have to call Damon over or Cyr to get you...to protect you?"he said and i looked at him and he looked at me and i sighed "i hate you but i love you"i said and he looked at me"i know...but not the kind of love you have for Damon"he said and i looked at him"i'm sorry i was the one you fell in love with but...it's to late now"i said and he nodded his head"i know that now..."he said and looked down"guess i have to move on....but it's just so hard when we are together..."he said and i looked down"guess you have to try harder"i said and he nodded his head and i left.....