27. Kiss Me

March 25th 2015, Jakarta

Things went south in literally a few days. After huge arguments between the boys, Zayn had decided to take a break and leave the tour on March 20th. The last five days had been absolutely crazy and heartbreaking but drama reached its peak that day, we were awaken by the big news: Zayn had officially decided to leave the band and it was going to be announced that day through social media. The boys were mad and seeing them so stressed made me very sad. They didn't know how to handle it, they didn't know what to expect and, truth to be told, I could tell they were scared. In addition to that Louis, who was already going through his breakup with Eleanor, and Harry kept fighting over stupid matters, without realizing that all they needed was to be even closer than usual. 

"He fucking threw everything away and left us to handle his mess" I heard Harry saying as I was approaching the dressing room. I learnt that Harry wasn't one to hide his feeling, he certainly wasn't afraid of showing his anger, but he didn't really like talking about it. What worried me the most was that he was isolating himself. While the boys spent a lot of time together, he spent that time alone in his room. 

"Mate... we knew it'd happen sooner or later" I heard Niall sadly replying before entering the room. The two were sitting on a couch and they were keeping an eye on what was happening online. I took a seat in between them and sadly sighed.

"How are you guys?" I asked 

"Nervous, it'll be hard tonight" Niall admitted, "I don't know what to expect from the crowd" 

"It will be okay, you are amazing" I patted on his leg

"Guys it's time to go" their manager entered the room and announced that the show was going to start soon. They stood up and I don't know why but I did the same. I hugged Niall because I knew he'd need it, then I turned to Harry but, this time, he was the one to wrap his arms around me. I whispered in his ear "I'm gonna be at the side of the stage... if it gets too much, just look at me" and he thankfully held me tight. 

I spent the whole concert standing there alone, because Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, had decided to stay back with Lou in the dressing room. The boys were amazing as usual but they weren't very concentrated throughout the performances and I could definitely see that their minds are somewhere else. Harry glanced at me a few times, but he kept his eyes fixed on me during Little Things. We stared at each other and it didn't feel like we were surrounded by thousands of people, then he broke eye contact and I was brought back to reality. 

Once the show was over, I walked backstage and was surprised by the sight of the boys hugging each other before entering the dressing room where everybody was waiting for them. I guess they felt relieved that everything had worked out nicely.  

"Jade" I heard Harry's voice, I looked at him, "will you come to my room later?" he asked and genuinely smiled. I grinned and nodded before entering the dressing room with him. We hadn't spent evenings together for days so I felt happy. It looked like things were already going back to normal. I immediately congratulated the boys and we chatted for a while but, truth to be told, I couldn't wait to go back to the hotel. 

"I'm knackered" Niall admitted and the boys all agreed so we decided to leave. While we were walking, Harry took my hand, but only briefly, making me smile. In the car, on our way to the hotel, he started playing with my hands and Louis kept making fun of him about it. Luckily no one had commented on our weird relationship yet. 

"You have no idea how much I've been craving this" Harry said as we were walking in his room

"Me too" I shyly said smiling at his words

"I'm sorry for not paying a lot of attention to you these past days" his voice deeper than usual

"There's no need to apologize babe" I said, without realizing the nickname that had came out of my mouth 

"What did you just call me?" he broadly smiled

"U-uhm i-it just... you know... came out" I babbled embarrassed 

"You know that your stutter does something to me..." he pulled me towards him and laid his hand on my lower back, "babe" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"I'm never gonna see the end of this, am I?" I laughed 

"Why do you say such ridiculous things babe?" he smirked 

"You're childish" I stuck my tongue out at him 

"And you're my babe" he giggled before he cheekily pressed his lips to my exposed neck. I unconsciously bit my lips and he pulled away, 

"That" he pointed at my lips, "does things to me too", he said, tilting his head slightly, trying to hide his smirk.

I giggled, "I'll make it up to you" I said as his eyes were flashing with lush and desire. I cautiously pressed my hand to his chest before kissing him. His arm curled around my waist, possessively pulling me even closer to him. His hands subtly crept their way under my dress and I felt his hand caressing my bare back. For a split second my lips parted from his and he took the initiative to slide my dress off, leaving me wearing only underwear. He briefly glanced at me and noticed the red lingerie before licking his lips. He placed a romantic kissed my shoulder, before making his way to my neck, to my chest, then back to my lips. I closed my eyes as lust heightened. I gripped his shirt and took it off. Then my fingers begun to play with the band of his jeans before unbuttoning them, slowly releasing the zip. He gently pushed me on the couch and we spent one of the best nights of our lives.

----

Writer's note:

Thank you for reading this chapter! Let me know your thoughts on it and if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment please :)

Hope you have an amazing day x