69. Rumours

Jade Evans announces The Garden World Tour dates

It's official: fans will be able to see the new phenomenon who broke records all over the world all through 2016.

The singer officially announced her first world tour this morning (Jan. 4) on Twitter, writing: "You heard it first: #TheGardenWorldTour is happening!! Go on my website to for details. I can't wait to see you all. I love you x"

The tour will kick off in London on January 17, 2016 (Jade's birthday) and will hit UK and Europe before heading to the North and South America in June and finishing in Asia and Australia by November. General public tickets for will go on sale January 7th... good luck to everybody trying to get them. 

Jade Evans The Garden World Tour Sold Out Within Minutes

If you tried to get Jade Evans tickets and were denied, don't worry, you're not alone. Thousands of fans attempted to purchase concert tickets for the Garden World Tour starting on January 17th in London, however, were greeted with the same message on Ticket Master, "High Demand! No Matches... Search again for these tickets (a fan may have let them go) or change quantity/ticket type". This message showed up over and over and over, letting the fans down. No matter how soon you loaded the page, it was likely that you were not able to purchase tickets due to the high volume of fans buying tickets.

Styles back in Los Angeles

All quiet about his liaison with Kendall Jenner, but, in the meanwhile Harry Styles jumped back into work. 

After spending about a month in the English capital and after an early celebration of his 22nd birthday with his close friends, the One Direction singer has, indeed, been seen arriving at LAX where he was mobbed by fans and paparazzi. 

With his loose and unkempt hair, white t-shirt showing off his multiple tattoos and tight skinny jeans, Harry looked for his cab for a few minutes. As the driver wasn't there yet, he re-entered the airport and was seen texting to someone (his lovely Kendall, maybe?)

Jade Evans' The Garden World Tour Is Engineered to Be the Best Night of Your Life, and It Is

The Garden World Tour. Those words are emblazoned across the three gigantic screens before which the pop star performs. The lettering is in black while the background is soft green (which is ironically the color of jades), with some white Eden flowers on it. It's cool, iconic, and legendary. It's a good explanation of Jade's personality. 

The concert is nearly two and a half hours long— singing her whole discography and some covers, changing outfits (there are AT LEAST ten costumes changes), giving pep talks to the crowd. "I know what it's like to be heartbroken... but always remember that you're strong, smart, and beautiful." or  "Always spread love". Yes, at times, the Garden World Tour was more like a self-help conference, or even a full-on religious experience. 

The show opens up with Garden, the song that gave the name to the tour. Jade appears from above with her voluminous curls and the cutest white bodysuit that shows off her perfect body and lands on the stage, where the scenery is a proper garden of Eden. She performs all the songs from Uncover, plus for "Ain't My Fault" "Over" and some cover songs. For "Homesick" and "Don't Wanna Think" she plays the white piano gracefully while for the cover "Blackbird" by The Beatles, she grabs an acoustic guitar and showcases her versatility.