SCARED

Sirius p.o.v

I was in my bed room half unconscious because of the beatings of yesterday night.I tried to tend to them but I only felt more pain. I tried using Murtlap essence and a bit of the pain reduced but it was was back today morning. I was thinking about mending my wounds and just then the door banged open to reveal my father. He had an evil grin on his face and I notice that he had his wand with him. I flinched at his sight.He walked up to my table and reached out his hand to his belt kept on it.I braced myself for what was in stock for me hoping that wouldn't be that bad and that it wouldn't hit me in my back as I had a huge open cut in it.He slashed the belt at me and I tried not to yell out in pain as if I did I would just give him the satisfaction that I was weak and helpless and that i cant fight against him.But when the belt made contact with my back I just couldn't restrain myself from yelling. After a while I found myself one the bed with my younger brother Regulus by my side.When I saw that I immediately freaked out."Regulus get away from me!! If our parents see you,then you too will be very badly hurt. And I can't see you like that!!"It's all right Sirius they have gone to the bloodshed islands with uncle Malfoy for one of their private tours( death eater meetings ).They wouldn't be back untill two days after your third year starts.So that means you will be in Hogwarts before they are back and you will be free from beatings for the rest of the week."Regulas assured and I let out a sign of relief.

The rest of the evenings went by Regulas mending my wounds and he received painful whimmpers and groans from me.