Untitled Part 6

Marlene p.o.v

Thank god Sirius didn't see the needle. He has a fear for needles. I got to know when I went to get some medicine from Madame Pomfrey who was going to give a shot to Sirius. He was freaking out like hell. Be was literally shivering. Though I could make out that he tried to look brave when I came in.

After about 5 minutes Tonks finished cleaning and wrapping his wounds, Tonks took (practically dragged me) and hissed at me "He needs that shot to heal. What are u doing?"

" I know what I am doing. Leave it me Tonks. Take a chill pill. Relax. I'll give to him when me and him are alone." I say as I turn away leaving behind a puzzled Tonks.

Sirius p.o.v

Once Tonks is finished cleaning me up, she drags Marlene to a corner though I can't hear what the are talking. After a minute or so Marlene walks back to me and says to all the others around me,"Guys would you mind if i and Sirius spend some some time alone?" My heart skips at that. Remus and James are looking at as if I just sprouted wings and a unicorn horn. I try to stifle my laughter. So Tonks and lily walk away with James and Remus with a smirk on their faces.

Soon enough its just me and Marlene. How long I waited for this moment! Suddenly her smile turns to a one of sadness. I was just about ask why when she pulled out a syringe. Oh no! This can't be happening. Then she says "Sirius please don't panic. This is for your own good. I swear it won't hurt. I will hold you all along." I gulp. She knows my fear. Though should take it? After a while I just agree. Marlene opens the syringe and fills it with the medicine which makes me shiver. Finally she takes my hand. Firmly but with gentleness which made one feel safe. Then the worst part came. The needle pierced my skin which made me whimper. But her hold made me feel safe. Once it was done she hugged me. SHE HUGGED ME! I wanted to stay like this forever...........

Hey guys did u like the chapter? See. I kept up my unbreakable oath. Guys give ideas and please vote comment and follow. I will also update soon from now on wards. Guys I am also writing a teen fic please check it out. I will let u guys know when the first chapter is out. Bye see u guys in my next chapter