Breakfast with the girls

Remus p.o.v.

I reply as calm as possible. James helps Sirius to sit up and looks him in the eye before giving Sirius a bone crushing hug. Sirius is now a sobbing mess. GOD! How sensitive he is. Everyone thinks is one of those careless jerks but inside he is as soft as a niffler though he doesn't steal.

James says looking at me staring at them,"What u waiting for remus? For pigs to fall out of the sky?" Before pulling me into the marauders group hug.

How I love these guys.

Once we were done with the hug we somehow managed to make Sirius agree to eat.We help him down to the common room and to our surprise saw Tonks, Lily and Marline. I felt my cheeks staring to burn at the sight of my love but immediately cover up since I wouldn't want her to see me blush.

They probably heard us get down cause they immediately turned their heads towards us.

"Well,well who do we ha-" marline stared before breaking into a concerned,"What happened to Sirius?"

They rush towards him as I and James lower him onto a couch. Marline and Lily kneel down next to him while Tonks hurried to get the first aid. After about 5secs with a bottle with yellow liquid labled with some muggle brand call Detol,tons of bandage rolls and a syringe. Wait what a syringe???!! Sirius is afraid of needles how do I tell them! But before I could do anything Marline grabs the syringe from Tonks hands and hides it from Sirius. How did Marline know about his fear of needles?

Guys I am sooooooooooo sorry for the delay of my updates but I give my unbreakable oath that I would update tomorrow. I have long a weekand Thursday for gowri pooja, Friday for Ganesh chaturthi, Saturday and Sunday as holiday so I will update on Saturday and Sunday and thank you guys so so much for so many votes and reads. Please guys give me suggestions and I will surely take them.